As a Brand Safety and Content Moderator, you will be helping to verify the quality of sponsored content as well as assisting in the development of methods to improve process and identification. You will be responsible for analyzing and reviewing videos, and text-based content and/or investigating, escalating and/or resolving issues that are reported by users or flagged by the system.
Day-to-day responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as an advocate for sponsors.
- Verify, investigate and resolve issues regarding content that is reported for account support and/or safety; flag for action, and resolve within agreed-upon turnaround times and standards of quality
- Respond to inquiries with high quality, speed, and accuracy
- Understand and remain up-to-date with policies and guidelines; resolve inquires according to defined policies and procedures
- Fulfill base productivity and quality requirements
- Build out processes to makes systems and procedures more efficent.
- 2+ years of experience with Content Moderation or Anayslis , or Program Management
- 2+ years of experience using excel, and Outlook.
- 2+ years of experience supporting a team in a fast-paced environment.
- A keen sense of confidentiality and high focus on quality across all aspects of duties; ability to stay calm under pressure; ability to work independently, take ownership and drive issues to resolution.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
In the context of this role, individuals may be exposed to potentially disturbing content, and will need a level of resilience and maturity.
Note: This is a virtual/remote role – up to one year contract.
Hours / Shifts: The role requires incumbents to work 5 out of 7 days a week on an as needed bases depending on the queue, and two consecutive days off per week. Depending on team supported, location, and business needs, hours, shifts, and rotation frequency are subject to change. Team Leads will try to accommodate individual schedules, but guarantees cannot be made. Given the nature of our business being 24/7, 365 days a year, incumbents will need to bring a degree of flexibility, and remain open to working different hours, including holidays and weekends.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers. More than 100 million gamers gather every month to broadcast, watch and chat about gaming.
Twitch’s video platform is the backbone of live and on-demand distribution for leading video game broadcasters including casual gamers, pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in the gaming community, working to create a participatory experience that transcends gameplay.
Twitch is tackling and solving some of the hardest technology problems on the planet and doing things that nobody’s done before, or at least haven’t done well.
• Twitch is one of the biggest users of bandwidth in the U.S. and in the world. We’re building our own video CDN to make sure that we provide the best service possible, and we’re doing it as quickly and efficiently as possible.
• Our live chat system, TMI, regularly delivers over 1 million messages a second, and that number is growing rapidly.
• Our engineering team is targeting platforms from the desktop web, to iOS, Android, and every next generation gaming console.
It’s sort of a given—every career page invariably talks about how awesome and incredible the people you’ll be working with are. But objectively, we ARE the most awesome and incredible! We’ve got everyone from young grads who are excited to try to change the world, to grizzled dot-com veterans who have done it before and want to do it again.
We have people with graduate degrees from some of the world’s most prestigious universities, and college dropouts whose primary qualification is the ability to get things done.
You should never work somewhere just because of their perks, but we do have some awesome ones. Happy people are productive people, so we have catered lunches and dinners, snacks, gym memberships, massages and more.