ZenLedger is the TurboTax equivalent to the cryptocurrency industry. ZenLedger allows you to import transactions, calculate gains and income, and prepare your tax returns.
Using ZenLedger, cryptocurrency investors manage their portfolio, generate profit loss statements, file their taxes, and avoid IRS audits. We offer, automated tools to help investors and CPA’s reduce uncertainty, frustration, and manual grunt work of creating personal crypto brokerage accounts.
ZenLedger is looking for a talented backend software engineer that knows Ruby on Rails and AWS. You will need to dig into our sophisticated tax calculation engine debug issues. Sometimes we’ll need to fight fires to get things running again, and other times you’ll have to think deeply about some blockchain, crypto, accounting, or architecture issues.
What You’ll Do
* You will be a full time employee of ZenLedger. No consultants or freelancers
* Normal business hours, USA East coast is preferred
* Work on creating features
* Keeping the servers running
* Investigate any customer questions with our tax calculation engine to improve the product and customer experience
* BS Degree in Computer Science
* 18 months of Ruby on Rails
* 18 months experience professionally working on a WebApp (and that WebApp is the company’s product or service)
* 12 months experience with the WebApp running on AWS
* Able to be a strong backend engineer
* Willing to be a full stack engineer
What We Are Looking For
* Has a High degree of organizational ability.
* Strong attention to detail
* Prioritization and multitasking abilities
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
* Motivation to identify inefficiencies and creatively suggest ways to solve them
* Outstanding work ethic, integrity, and commitment
* Experience in customer service
What we can offer you:
* Competitive salary
* Stock options
* Exciting, fast-paced environment