Marketing Project Manager
Imagine being a leader in the team behind the world’s largest online event for professional Coaches. Working with the very top thought leaders in Business and Executive Coaching including professors from Harvard University and leading academic institutes. Working directly with the coaches of thought leaders like Richard Branson, Steve Jobs, Elon Musk, NASA, the President of the World Bank and other world leaders. Those are the coaches we work with personally to help get their amazing thought leadership out to the world and due to our fast growth we are looking for an exceptional new team member to join us. Following running the world’s largest online event for coaches with 50 of the top thought leaders for the coaching industry we then identify one or two of the very best to work with on an individual project to launch one of their programs to the world. The last project we worked on was Coach Master Toolkit, see https://www.wbecs.com/cmt/program/. The next two projects you would start working on would be new to WBECS in followed by our yearly Summit which you can view at https://wbecs.com/wbecs19.
Our mission at WBECS is to raise the global standard of coaching by providing executive coaches with the highest quality content available in the industry. WBECS is a growing remote global workforce, we are truly passionate about our people!
This is not your typical office job. Our passionately engaged team works 100% remote and collaborates vigorously. “We consider ourselves as family and here’s an inside look at some of the family fun.” The lifestyle design is flexible, but full on and the culture is fast-paced. We consider our work our “art” and strive for excellence in everything we do.
The role of Marketing Project Manager is incredibly important and will involve developing the marketing efforts behind major launches of high class educational programs and learning environments for Business & Executive Coaches. You will be supported by our senior leaders, as well as an incredible launch team — and must have experience planning, building marketing campaigns and have extensive experience in Digital Marketing & Management.
About The Role
This is an exciting opportunity to have a huge impact on a small team! You will be the leader on the team responsible for marketing. You will be joining a company that is growing incredibly quickly and your job will be to help accelerate our growth. You will develop data-driven and creative marketing programs to grow the number of leads and users on our platform. We are looking for a marketer with multi-channel expertise who can be a key contributor to our strategy and growth.
• Reporting to the Director of Marketing, lead and support a diverse virtual team located in multiple time zones while collaborating and partnering with organizational team members,
external partners, and clients.
• Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills required to coach, mentor, and lead individuals and/or teams.
• Supervision of the copywriters for the creation of key messages – according to the launch communication strategy
• Coordination with other team members (Tech, IFS automation manager, copy, design) to complete successful launches
• Simultaneously manage multiple tasks and projects within tight timeframes while maintaining keen and careful attention to detail.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and other related disciplines (from a recognized Educational Institution)
• 3 to 4 years of Experience in Marketing Automation (InfusionSoft)
• 3 to 4 years of Experience in planning & leading campaigns across multiple channels
• 3+ years leading and working within a team.
• Resourceful & capable of self-managing and multitasking in fast paced environment
• Data & report driven, is meticulous with details
• Able to manage competing priorities
• Adaptable & ambitious
• Speak, read and write English at an idiomatic level
• Reliable high-speed internet connection
• Flexibility to work with multiple time zones
3 direct references from the current or immediately previous role
Competitive with bonuses and unlimited growth opportunities.
PLUS the most unique work environment that includes bonuses in the form of amazing trips to countries like Costa Rica, Thailand, Croatia, and beyond as a reward for successful launches!
Most importantly you will be working with our team that considers itself a family of people who will welcome you with open arms.
1. Answers to the questions listed here: Questionnaire for Marketing Project Manager
2. A cover letter explaining why you are an excellent fit for this role and this epic team
3. Your resume to Colleen@wbecs.com with the subject line: Marketing Project Manager
Applicants who do not submit a cover letter, complete and submit the questionnaire with their application will not be considered.
This position is 100% remote as we are a global team! Primary working hours are US Eastern Time based and will require flexible hours during program launches.
We will be setting up interviews immediately. Thank you!