Imagine being a leader in the team behind the world’s largest online event for professional Coaches. Working with the very top thought leaders in Business and Executive Coaching including professors from Harvard University and leading academic institutes. Working directly with the coaches of thought leaders like Richard Branson, Steve Jobs, Elon Musk, NASA, the President of the World Bank and other world leaders. Those are the coaches we work with personally to help get their amazing thought leadership out to the world and due to our fast growth we are looking for an exceptional new team member to join us.
Following running the world’s largest online event for coaches with 50 of the top thought leaders for the coaching industry we then identify one or two of the very best to work with on an individual project to launch one of their programs to the world. The last project we worked on was Coach Master Toolkit, see https://www.wbecs.com/cmt/program/. The next two projects you would start working on would be new to WBECS in followed by our yearly Summit which you can view at https://wbecs.com/wbecs19.
Our mission at WBECS is to raise the global standard of coaching by providing executive coaches with the highest quality content available in the industry. WBECS is a growing remote global workforce, we are truly passionate about our people!
This is not your typical office job. Our passionately engaged team works 100% remote and collaborates vigorously. “We consider ourselves as family and here’s an inside look at some of the family fun.” The lifestyle design is flexible, but full on and the culture is fast-paced. We consider our work our “art” and strive for excellence in everything we do.
The role of Marketing Director is incredibly important and will involve developing the marketing efforts behind major launches of high class educational programs and learning environments for Business & Executive Coaches. You will be greatly supported by our senior leaders, as well as an incredible launch team — and must have experience planning, building marketing campaigns and have extensive experience in Digital Marketing & Management.
About The Role
This is an exciting opportunity to have a huge impact on a small team! You will be the most senior person on the team responsible for marketing. You will be joining a company that is growing incredibly quickly and your job will be to help accelerate our growth. You will develop data-driven and creative marketing programs to grow the number of leads and users on our platform. We are looking for a marketer with multi-channel expertise who can be a key contributor to our strategy and growth.
• Overall marketing strategy
• Branding including design, creative, and Tone of Voice
• Creation of Marketing Road Map – for Brand/content/etc development
• Overall marketing team management
• Launch strategy/communication strategy development
• Establishment and management of launch KPIs and overall department/branding KPIs
• Development and implementation of the Brand strategy
• Developing the marketing strategy for new products
• Developing the evergreen marketing strategy
• Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital
marketing, and PR
• Strategic Partner marketing
• Brand strategy
• Understanding brand development and association. Implementation of the Brand strategy,
marketing strategy for new products, and the evergreen marketing strategy.
• Oversee implementation of the Marketing Strategy; including campaigns, events, public
relations, events with technical marketing specialities in:
⁰ Funnel building and marketing;
⁰ Launch marketing;
⁰ Strategic partner marketing
⁰ Affiliate marketing
⁰ Content marketing
⁰ Digital marketing
⁰ Marketing automation
⁰ Online sales
• Management of analytics and data, including ROI analysis across marketing and advanced remarketing projects (Facebook ads, Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter), measurement and
analysis of PPC.
• Ensure accurate, consistent data management and reporting in Infusionsoft and WordPress.
• Data measurement and reporting of KPIs along the entire marketing and sales funnel.
• Google Apps
⁰ Google Analytics
⁰ SEO and other analytics
⁰ Data measurement and reporting of KPIs along the entire marketing and sales funnel
⁰ InfusionSoft, WordPress
• Reporting to the CEO, lead and support a diverse virtual team located in multiple time zones while collaborating and partnering with organizational team members, external partners and
• Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills required to coach, mentor and lead individuals and/or teams.
Our Ideal Candidate
• 5+ years leading teams and working in a team (working remotely is an asset).
• 3+ years coaching/leading employees’ talent and performance management
• 10+ years experience in digital marketing and project management
• 5+ years building, testing, optimizing effective sales conversion funnels
• have led and been responsible for overall marketing strategy
• marketing strategic development, corporate marketing (marketing to senior execs)
• tech savvy can find your way around anything online and have mastered Google Applications, preferably google analytics, SEO, and other analytics.
• Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles with full referrals
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing (from a recognized educational institution)
• Speak, read and write English at an idiomatic level
Nice To Have
• Basic HTML/CSS skills
• Experience in Coaching Industry
• Experience working with remote team
• Great grammar & proofreading skills
• Reliable high-speed internet connection
• Flexibility to work with multiple time zones
• Occasional travel may be required
3 direct references from current or immediately previous role
Competitive with bonuses and unlimited growth opportunities.
PLUS the most unique work environment that includes bonuses in the form of amazing trips to countries like Costa Rica, Thailand, Croatia, and beyond as a reward for successful launches!
Most importantly you will be working with our team that considers itself a family of people who will welcome you with open arms.
1. Answers to the questions listed here: Questionnaire for Marketing Director
2. A cover letter explaining why you are an excellent fit for this role and this epic team
3. Your resume to Colleen@wbecs.com with the subject line: Marketing Director
Applicants who do not submit a cover letter, complete and submit the questionnaire with their application will not be considered.
This position is 100% remote as we are a global team! Primary working hours are US Eastern Time based and will require flexible hours during program launches.
We will be setting up interviews immediately. Thank you!