Imagine being a leader in the team behind the world’s largest online event for professional Coaches. Working with the very top thought leaders in Business and Executive Coaching including professors from Harvard University and leading academic institutes. Working directly with the coaches of thought leaders like Richard Branson, Steve Jobs, Elon Musk, NASA, the President of the World Bank and other world leaders. Those are the coaches we work with personally to help get their amazing thought leadership out to the world and due to our fast growth we are looking for an exceptional new team member to join us.
Following running the world’s largest online event for coaches with 50 of the top thought leaders for the coaching industry we then identify one or two of the very best to work with on an individual project to launch one of their programs to the world. The last project we worked on was Narrative Coach, see www.narrativecoach.com. The project you would start working on would be www.ciqcoach.com followed by www.wbecs.com.
The role of Marketing Director is incredibly important and will involve developing the marketing efforts behind major launches of high class educational programs and learning environments for Business & Executive Coaches. You will be greatly supported by our senior leaders, as well as an incredible launch team — and must have experience planning, building marketing campaigns and have extensive experience in Digital Marketing & Management.
This is not your typical office job. Our passionately engaged team works 100% remote and collaborates vigorously. The lifestyle design is flexible, but full on and the culture is fast-paced. We consider our work our “art” and strive for excellence in everything we do.
You are the person we are looking for if you:
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years of digital marketing project management experience.
- 2-4 years building, testing and optimizing effective sales conversion funnels.
- Love the idea of getting deep inside a world leading brand and developing its meaning, impact and perception in our global marketplace.
- Have a deep love for online sales and digital marketing.
- Have an understanding and hands-on experience with online funnel-based marketing.
- Are tech savvy, can find your way around anything online and have mastered Google Applications and preferably Google Analytics.
- Have a working knowledge of the web development process.
- Ability to manage a database with careful attention to detail.
- Have in-depth marketing automation experience.
- Love the personal growth and development industry and want to make a positive impact on the world through the work you do.
- Care about the world and people in it and want to support them in becoming successful in helping others.
- Are a confident, resourceful and a highly motivated self-starter who can work independently and don’t require someone looking over your shoulder all day.
- Thrive on problem-solving and have excellent team collaboration skills.
- Have high standards for your work. Details matter to you. Results matter to you. Excellence matters to you.
- Are invigorated by the constant change of a high-growth organization with bold and audacious goals.
- Have a very high standard of quality to maintain, a very particular brand voice and work fast.
- Speak English at an idiomatic level.
- Are highly organized, with lots of initiative to stay on top of deadlines.
- Have the ability to run a motivated and talented team across the globe.
- Have the ability to delegate effectively and efficiently while keep a team passionate and motivated.
- Marketing agency experience a bonus.
- Above else, a willingness to learn as this is not an exhaustive list of what you will be working on!
What you’ll do:
- Create and maintain world-class brands to drive community members into our desired action.
- Build, optimize and drive the execution of a digital marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Manage and meet all deadlines for a successful launch of a high-impact, high ticketed program.
- Maintain a clean, segmented database inside Infusionsoft and create behaviorally triggered marketing automation to engage and grow our client community.
- Ensure accurate, consistent data management and reporting in Infusionsoft and other reporting platforms for all sales and marketing related activities.
- Continually develop, test, measure, and optimize campaigns to drive significant membership growth and maximize retention over time.
- Analyze campaign performance data through reporting tools and communicate the results to the team.
***Most importantly, you will be working with our team that considers itself a family of people who will welcome you with open arms. We are based around the globe, so this position is 100% remote. Primary working hours are US Eastern Time based and require flexible hours during program launches.
Compensation: Better than competitive base (70-80k) with bonuses and unlimited growth opportunities, PLUS the most unique work environment that includes bonuses in the form of amazing trips to Countries like Costa Rica, Thailand, Croatia, and beyond as a reward for successful launches!
- Answers to the questions listed here.
- A cover letter explaining why you are an excellent fit for this role and this epic team.
- Your resume to email@example.com with the subject line: Marketing Director
NOTE: Applicants who do not answer the questionnaire or submit a cover letter will not be considered.