Our client – a global fitness brand – is looking to add a Performance Marketing Specialist to their US marketing team. The brand is not only widely known in the fitness industry, they’re also known for their internal team-building approach. As a longtime client of ours, we’ve witnessed the growth, support, and unified vision that is truly infused from the C-suite through every department – this role is a great opportunity for someone who thrives in a team-driven environment.
As the Performance Marketing Specialist, you’ll be responsible for driving customer acquisition across B2B and B2C audiences. The ideal candidate will come with a strong understanding of Performance Marketing and how to execute, manage and report on paid digital acquisition campaigns, alongside an external agency.
Your knowledge of paid media tactics and KPIs will play a significant role in educating stakeholders about KPI and ROI successes. You are a results- and performance-driven individual, confident in your ability to impact the growth of the business through digital acquisition. You’re enthusiastic, passionate, and have a “roll up your sleeves” attitude. You are excited by getting into the details, monitoring changes, and have a #alwaysbeoptimizing approach to your work!
- You have 3-5 years of professional experience in Performance Marketing, and have a thorough knowledge of digital lead generation tactics (gold stars for B2B experience and/or working with external agencies!)
- You are accountable, confident, and have a proven track record of performance marketing success.
- You’re energetic and not afraid to work flexibly to get the job done – sometimes you even enjoy working in an ambiguous environment!
- You are not afraid of putting in the groundwork to set up systems and processes, and are comfortable analyzing data to tell a story
- You are the type to always be on the lookout for ways to improvement marketing results, processes, and your own skills
- Motivated by working with teammates in person across departments
- You’ve got the right toolbox: you’re proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Salesforce reporting and analytics, and you have experience managing web content via a CMS
- You have hands-on experience in marketing automation and journeys
- Deep understanding of the multiple tenets of lead acquisition costs. Can speak to the broader business and financial implications of increased/decreased costs.
- You embody the corporate values: Drive, Curiosity, Insight, Courage and Impact.
Sandy is a global talent community of creative, media, strategy and technology experts, and we work in flexible teams to support brands you’ve heard of. By building elastic teams of the right people at the right time, we help our clients run more efficiently while improving diversity, access, and work/life balance for everyone involved.
Born from our own needs as agency leaders, freelancers and underrepresented talent ourselves, Sandy’s mission is to bring the support, community and collaborative energy of #officelife into the modern work-from-anywhere era where freedom and flexibility reign supreme.
What’s in it for you
- WFAnywhere: Our remote-first approach means you can work from home, the beach, or anywhere you feel your most productive.
- Security AND Sanity: Hourly W2’s mean you get the assurances of a salary (40 hours/week) without the drain of late nights and weekend work. We’re not known for racking up overtime hours but when you do have to grind, at least you get appropriately paid for it.
- Competitive benefits + perks
- Participate in our ongoing Talent Experience efforts to build comprehensive benefits + perks that inspire and reward our entire talent community.
How to Apply
Apply online or by emailing email@example.com and be sure to note the job description in your talent submission. We’ll reply to all applicants. (https://worksandy.com/freelance-talent/)
Our Equal Opportunity Employer statement:
The workplace and decisions made at Work Sandy, LLC. (“Sandy”) will be free of disparate treatment on the basis of an employee’s race, sex, national origin, color, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age (40 and over) or genetic information.