Interested in becoming part of an award-winning business and working with motivated and inspiring people? Come and join us!
We are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience at a rapidly growing startup. Responsibility is given from day one to use your initiative and creativity to help us grow our business. We are fast-paced and love the food world.
About the job
This role can be taken on remotely from the US. Your duties:
- You will conduct interviews and usability and prototype tests with customers and non-customers
- You will collaborate closely with Product and Business stakeholders to continuously improve our products
- You will advocate a user-centric perspective within HelloFresh and across products
- You will receive guidance in the qualitative research methods and learn about the product development process
Who we’re looking for
- You are enrolled at university for at least 6 more months
- You bring first working experience
- Minimum Experience in a range of qualitative and user-centred design methods (e.g., surveys and questionnaire design, personas, lab studies, and other methods)
- You’re highly-driven and self-motivated
- You feel comfortable working in an agile, cross-functional team
What we offer
- High level of responsibility from day one
- Gain valuable insights in one of the fastest growing tech companies to come out of Europe over the past few years
- Competitive salary
- Working with a fun, energetic and international team
HelloFresh is the leading global provider of fresh food at home.
HelloFresh aims to provide each and every household in its 9 markets with the opportunity to enjoy wholesome home-cooked meals with no planning, no shopping and no hassle required.
Everything required for weeknight meals, carefully planned, locally sourced and delivered to your door at the most convenient time for each subscriber.
Behind the scenes, a huge data driven technology platform puts us in the prime position for disrupting the food supply chain and for fundamentally changing the way consumers shop for food.
The soft subscription model business enables us to leverage our weekly subscriber touch points to consistently manage supply chains and demand, and to optimise the customer experience as well as our business economics.
HelloFresh is at the forefront of disrupting a multi trillion dollar industry at the very beginning of its online transition.