We are looking for a Designer with experience in creating well-crafted user centered products. You will be a co-equal partner on a team committed to using research, design, and engineering to deliver well-rounded web-based applications and services.
You’ll work with our government partners to better understand and translate policy and business requirements into good design. Your work will impact the lives of millions of people.
Our Federal contracts require that you must be a U.S. Citizen to be eligible for employment
Our Federal contracts require that you must do all work within the U.S.
Position will be open for application through end of day Friday, January 17.
What you’ll deliver
- Discovery artifacts
- Sketches and rough prototypes
- UX flows
- High fidelity prototypes
Business development materials
What you’re proficient in
- presenting work to others
- comfort with design tools
- Fluency with basic concepts
Collaboration with others
- Collaboration with engineering team on design solution
- Basic understanding of related technical skills, including things like APIs, databases, front end technologies
Delivering on the full life cycle of a problem
Receiving mentorship from others
- Aligning discovery process with goals
- Ability to provide basic feedback on design work
- UI-level critique
Systems level thinking
- Ability to work with an existing system
What you’ll Influence
Ad Hoc programs
- Your assigned work
- Project teammates
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Vanguard 401K Plan
- Unlimited Vacation
- Continuing Education/Annual Conference Attendance
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.