Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service(IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 1.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. Auth0 has raised more than $110 million to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture, and are looking for the best people to join our incredible team spread across more than 35 countries!
Our goal at Auth0 is to make developer’s lives easier. Our biggest challenge is understanding problems from the developer’s perspective and crafting beautiful end to end experiences that help developers focus on coding rather worrying about identity management or authentication.
As a Systems Designer, you will be responsible for maintaining and evolving our design system—Cosmos: our shared library of components, patterns and icons. In this role you’ll collaborate with product designers & developers to improve the visual design and usability of our design system components.
You will be tackling challenging problems, from conception to realization, with a team of focused and talented engineers & designers. We are looking for a strong designer that can ensure great design output while making technical decisions. You will also partner with design and engineering teams to support implementation of user interfaces for our websites and web applications.
Daily activities of the system designer include:
- Apply consistency in UX and design patterns by building and evolving our design system.
- Document components, patterns and write design guidelines.
- Help to shape the vision for the Auth0 design system and enforce guidelines from our design principles and brand definitions.
- Cascade our design system vision among the engineering and design teams.
- Work closely with the design team, product owners and engineers to ensure we ship on time and using the right resources.
You’d be a good fit if:
- You have +4 years of experience as a designer or UI-UX designer in the digital design field, such as websites, mobile, and web applications.
- You have a solid understanding of brand and design systems with a keen eye for typography, color and and meticulous attention to detail.
- You have experience coding in HTML and CSS. It will be a plus if you know or you’re interested in React.
- You have the ability to distill complex needs and constraints and then quickly turn around design ideas reflecting elegant, easy-to-use and technically-feasible solutions.
- You have a strong capability to communicate the thinking and meaning of design solutions verbally and non-verbally.
- You have the ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously and multi-task in an agile environment.
- You have an expert level in standard design tools such as Sketch.
- You are advanced in English & strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are located +/- 3 from UTC−03:00 (preferred)
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.