We Are Rosetta Stone!
We all share a passion for building a world in which everyone can speak, read, and write with confidence. Our innovative, technology-based language, literacy, and brain fitness solutions are used by thousands of schools, businesses, and government organizations—and millions of learners around the world.
We are Rosetta Stone – and we are dedicated to helping people change their lives through the power of language and literacy education. Join our passionate, energetic, and international team and add your talents to Who We Are!
We Are Language Coaching
I love working for Rosetta Stone because it gives me the opportunity to talk with people from all over the world. I’ve probably learned more from the learners than they’ve learned from me! It’s always a source of joy for me when they recognize that they really can learn a new language and that they are making real progress! – Jean, 7 Years English Online Language Tutoring
We make the magic happen. We are the team with bright and engaging tutors who facilitate small, safe online sessions that help learners produce speech and socialize in their new language. We motivate thousands of learners, serve as a bridge to help them communicate thoughts and concepts, and connect cultures in a way that ultimately changes lives. Can you bring that kind of magic?
Training and Quality Assurance Manager
Rosetta Stone is searching for a dynamic manager of a team of professionals responsible for onboarding, training development, and ongoing quality assurance. Create and deliver training and onboarding curriculum, materials, and programs ensuring employees develop, maintain, and increase their own technical and process knowledge. Understand ongoing quality goals and develop ways to ensure the team of Live Tutors is able to meet them. Create strategies and policies to efficiently and effectively meet business needs.
This is a remote full-time position that requires working early mornings, weekend, or late night hours.
- Manage, establish, and prioritize the responsibilities of training team
- Provides performance management, development, and resource planning.
- Select, create, and administer appropriate delivery mechanisms.
- Create and administer a training-driven onboarding process.
- Manage tutor communication and motivation for new products and existing products/processes.
- Efficiently enable employees to develop to full contributing team members.
- Customize onboarding and training programs to best meet the needs of the company and encourage employee goals of maintaining long-term contribution.
- Individualize learning paths that support various levels of employees in their career trajectories with the company.
- Maintain strong multicultural awareness to appropriately develop and deliver materials. Adapt style to different audiences.
- Serve as point of escalation of issues collected from Supervisor and Quality Assurance staff.
- Track metrics of success by monitoring training effectiveness and ongoing quality assurance. Develop scorecard and calibration of analysis.
- Implement suggestions for continuous process and program improvement.
All about you:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Management experience
- Remote management experience preferred
- Experience developing and delivering training materials
Initiative: You enjoy the work you do and are continuously striving to support your staff. You understand how to communicate with a large team and motivate them to be the best they can be in their roles.
Accountable:You are self-motivated to manage a remote team and take pride in your commitment to our customers.
Collaborative: You collaborate with the Managers and Supervisors and provide feedback that will allow the Supervisor team to enable their tutors to become the best language providers in the field.
Adaptable: You thrive in an adaptable work environment! You understand time management and priorities.