As a Marketing Automation Architect, you will play a critical role in our practice by leading and driving strategic Marketing Automation and/or Marketing Cloud related conversations with our prospects, clients and internal team members. You will discuss marketing trends, marketing technology and related people/process topics and share your deep expertise in SFDC Marketing Cloud and Pardot.
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
- Degree or diploma in Business Administration, Marketing Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or equivalent training/experience
- 5+ years’ experience working with Marketing Automation solutions, specifically Marketing Cloud (required) and Pardot (nice to have)
- 8+ years’ experience in strategy/technical consulting
- Highly effective communicator. Comfortable delivering presentations and training to clients
- A customer advocate with excellent listening skills to fully understand customer requirements and pain points
- Solid understanding of:
- direct marketing concepts, especially as they relate to email marketing.
- mobile, social, online advertising/retargeting, and ecommerce
- sales pipeline practices and KPIs.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Certification in Salesforce Marketing Cloud desired
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead discovery and elaboration workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
- Responsible for identification and inventory of customer process pain points and gaps in best practices.
- Perform rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into technical process components, including in-depth technical architecture diagrams.
- Map out future state that includes improved process definition as well as best-practice architecture and implementation of marketing automation/digital marketing platforms
- Presentations to C-suite level audiences as well as other technical architects
- Comfortable managing client relationships as well as project management tasks as needed to support the project manager
- Be able to solution and build / implement B2C MA (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) or B2B MA (Pardot), and with minimal overlord within first 3 month
- Be able to speak confidently to clients / key stakeholders, gather requirements and present technical concepts and best practices with minimal overlord within first 3 months
- Be able to drive Business Solution Design projects and own overall architecture for an implementation within the first 3-6 months
- Achieve SFMC Email Specialist Certification within first 3 months
- Achieve SFMC Social Specialist Certification within first 3-6 months
- Achieve the SFMC Consultant Certification within the first 6-9 months