Are you a writer who’s fluent in programming languages and knows your way around GitHub? Are you ready to join a company where you have a direct impact on customers and the bottom line? Is an awesome corporate culture important to you?
If so, Auth0 is where you belong. We’re a fast-growing startup with a globally-dispersed workforce in over 30 countries. Work from home if you like, wherever home might be.
Auth0 provides an enterprise-grade platform that secures billions of log-ins every year. We make it easy to implement even the most complex identity solutions for Web, mobile, IoT and internal applications, as well as sophisticated identity management for employees, customers and partners.
As of August 2017, Auth0 has raised over $54 million from Meritech Capital, NTT DoCoMo, Trinity Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, K9 Ventures, Silicon Valley Bank, Founders Co-Op, Portland Seed Fund and NXTP Labs.
Thousands of enterprises and millions of users worldwide depend on Auth0 for authentication and authorization of their most mission-critical apps, APIs and IoT devices. Like I said, we’re growing fast.
Our Technical Writer will be responsible for creating documentation focused on a developer audience. We’re a small, agile team, so you’ll be a self-starter who’s passionate about helping customers and supporting your peers. You’re also an entrepreneur at heart, who’s always looking for ways to improve our business.
Sound like fun? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Create world-class content regardless of format or delivery method
- Our content is located at https://auth0.com/docs– you’ll be a key contributor in making it better.
- Work with engineering teams to get an in-depth understanding of the product and what the customer needs to succeed with our products.
- Intense focus on understanding our customers, and what they need to make their life easier and love our products.
- Collaborate with other writers to create not just content that describes a feature, but content that supports our solutions to complex business challenges.
Skills and Abilities
- A degree in computer science, English, journalism or technical communications is prefered.
- A master’s degree is a huge plus, especially in areas related to communication, training or information architecture
- Working knowledge of open-source programming languages.
- You know GitHub, and how to use it
- Demonstrated ability to create excellent technical content
- History of gathering, analyzing and responding to customer feedback
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable to customers, whether it’s with text, illustrations, videos or any other format
- We’re a globally-dispersed company, so you must be comfortable working with teammates from diverse cultures and time zones. Some travel might be expected, but it’s to really cool places
- You’re a positive contributor to a politics-free culture where we help each other out and have each other’s back. This actually might be your most important attribute.
Auth0 values diversity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Auth0 is an enterprise-grade platform for modern identity. We give you tools that eliminate the friction of authentication for your applications and APIs - all accessible through your account dashboard.
You can easily and quickly connect your apps, choose identity providers, add users, set up rules, customize your login page and access analytics from your Auth0 dashboard. It really is identity made simple for developers.
We're a team of developers that got tired of the friction caused by complex identity environments. So we built a zero-friction, infinitely extensible, enterprise-class web-scale cloud solution that makes identity easy.
Ultimately, we strive for an internet with less passwords. Our goal is to make authentication and authorization easy, powering the login boxes of every application in the world. We're looking for people to join us on this journey.