Who you are:
- 3+ years of customer support experience
- Solid understanding of API’s and how they work
- Experience with at least one scripting language
- Values providing a high level of customer service and experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain concepts clearly
- Technical aptitude and ability to pick up on new tools and technologies quickly
- Familiar with tools such as; Zendesk, Jira, Slack, Confluence, and Salesforce
ModSquad has a network of 10,000+ moderators, customer support agents, community managers and social media managers in 70 countries and four operation centers working to engage online audiences of the world’s coolest brands. When you join ModSquad, you enter a community of the digital world’s most trusted brand representatives that foster a fun and flexible work culture. We are the Mods!
The company has operation centers in Austin, Costa Rica, Sacramento, and Northern Ireland; with business operations in London, New York and San Francisco. This position is remote and can be located anywhere in the United States, with preference given to those candidates that are near an operations center.
Want a role that will challenge you to think differently, where you can really make a difference every day, and have some fun along the way? Then come and join us!