Loom is on a mission to empower everyone at work to communicate more effectively, wherever they are. We are already trusted by over 2M users across 50k+ companies. Our customers are global and use Loom at work at world-class companies including HubSpot, Square, Uber, GrubHub, and LinkedIn.
Founded in 2016, Loom has raised $45 million from top-tier investors including Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins, the Slack Fund, and the founders of Instagram, Figma, and Front.
We’re looking for an experienced and talented Technical Recruiter to help build our San Francisco and global remote team. You will join our team at a critical point in the continued evolution of Loom to help build world-class product and engineering organizations. You’ll have high impact and wide-ranging responsibility: owning full-cycle recruiting, driving technical hiring strategy, leading first-in-kind searches, and delivering best-in-class candidate experience. You must be a builder who thrives in a learning environment unafraid to try new things, and embrace new ideas. We care about working as a team, delivering results, and what will move the needle most for Loom. There is significant opportunity for advancement.
- Manage full-cycle recruitment processes for the Engineering, Product, and Design teams.
- Develop an understanding of Loom’s products, technology, market position, and employee value proposition to successfully identify, engage, and close talent.
- Identify, explore, and execute effective tactics for sourcing and screening candidates.
- Qualify candidates for technical abilities and alignment with Loom’s mission and core values.
- Build processes that will help the recruitment team scale.
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience ideally in an agency setting or high-growth tech environment
- 2+ years experience working with engineering teams and hiring for technical roles.
- Experience sourcing and closing profiles ranging from Junior to Senior Leadership positions.
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Ability to connect with people of various and diverse backgrounds.
Perks at Loom:
* Competitive compensation and equity package
* 99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
* Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
* Life insurance
* Long-term disability insurance
* 401(k) with 5% company matching
* Professional development reimbursement
* Mental health and wellness reimbursement
* Gym reimbursement
* Unlimited PTO
* Paid parental leave
* Remote work opportunities
* Yearly off-site retreats (this year was in Barbados)
SF office perks
* Daily lunch on-site
* Unlimited snacks & drinks
* Remote week every other month
* Home office & technology reimbursement
* Co-working space reimbursement
* New-Hire on-boarding in San Francisco (optional)
Loom = Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Loom are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.