Creative Market is the world’s marketplace for design — a platform where creators across the globe buy and sell digital design assets. We’re passionate about building tools and experiences that make beautiful, effective design simple and accessible to everyone. Our platform is used by millions and we’re growing rapidly. We need your help to continue to craft our product with purpose and intention.
As a Technical Project Manager, you’ll work with a small, high-impact engineering team focused on the rearchitecting of our existing platform across the frontend and backend. You’ll work with cross-functional teams to drive projects from inception to launch, the initial project being an enterprise tool implementation. This team will be prioritizing against high visibility bugs and vulnerabilities.
We anticipate at least a 3-6 month engagement and are looking to start right away. This is a remote position, working with a distributed team in the United States.
- Drive projects from Initiation through Delivery and Review.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and manage project milestones.
- Manage requirements gathering and prioritization across platform projects.
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Minimize exposure on projects by clearly communicating potential risks at every stage.
- Work constructively and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Previous background in TPM roles at various sized companies, NOT limited to corporate IT teams.
- Highly organized. Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Technical aptitude. Ideally someone with light development or QA background, but at minimum a person who is up to date on terminology in cloud and development platforms and can “talk the talk”.
- Not intimidated by negotiating with senior engineers over scope and duration.
- Has worked in projects involving 3rd-party integrations like Avalara.
- PMP nice-to-have
Creative Market actively encourages applicants from all backgrounds, races, gender identities, and orientations, because we believe that diversity makes for better companies.
We’re a 40-person Series A startup that works remotely with employees in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, and Washington.