TeamUp (goteamup.com) is an all-in-one business management solution for independent fitness businesses. Our customers include CrossFit gyms, yoga studios, martial arts centres, and personal trainers.
Since 2012, Teamup has helped thousands of businesses take control of payments, scheduling, and member management.
Our remote team of 12 is currently based in the UK, US, and Spain.
- Work directly with fitness business owners/staff via telephone, email and screen sharing to resolve technical issues and business workflow challenges.
- Coordinate with other members of the success team to get customers up and running in TeamUp as quickly as possible.
- Create helpdesk content that explains features and details set up steps and best user tips.
- Write up bug reports and feature requests for our engineering team to review.
- Review and give feedback on new features before they go live to our customers.
- Help to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction.
- Native-level English proficiency and are excited to work directly with customers via email, phone or live chat.
- Determination for every customer to have a great experience with TeamUp and a desire to take responsibility for the customers you are helping to have their query resolved.
- The ability to translate more complex concepts into easy-to-follow written content.
- At least intermediate experience using Excel.
- Experience working in a remote environment (comfortable primarily communicating over platforms like Slack, Skype, Basecamp, Intercom Jira etc.).
- The schedule to work Monday through Friday, 9am – 5:30pm UTC, with the ability to cover some hours at weekends and on public holidays if required.
BONUS POINTS FOR…
Experience of working with fitness businesses.
Experience providing support for a SaaS product.
WHY WORK FOR US?
We’re a very small team doing very big things — your work will make a huge impact and your voice will be heard!
We may not all be in the same location, but you wouldn’t know it. We have great communication platforms in place to ensure you have the resources to succeed in your role at TeamUp.
We offer a competitive salary, gym membership, the tools you’ll need to do your work, team meetups and a great team atmosphere to help you achieve your best work.
£23,000-£25,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
APPLYING FOR THE ROLE
To apply for the position of Customer Success Specialist please complete the below steps:
1. Send a copy of your CV
2. Send a cover letter explaining why you think you’re suitable for this role and why TeamUp is the company for you