Twilio is growing rapidly and we need someone to help us hire amazing employees. We are looking for a Talent Partner that will play a key role in our expansion.
Twilio is looking for a new Talent Partner with a demonstrated track record of:
- At least three years experience in a recruiting role, preferably at start-ups or successful technical, SaaS companies.
- Demonstrated experience with full-cycle recruiting, especially for development teams
- Comfortable with simultaneously managing multiple searches.
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated with a passion for start-ups.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, challenging work environment while prioritizing multiple functions and managing time efficiently.
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills for tracking candidates using ATS systems, Google docs, etc.
As a Talent Partner, you will:
- Source top candidates through multiple channels including web search, phone screens, email contact, and participation in networking events.
- Create a strong candidate pipeline while providing an excellent candidate experience.
- Work with candidates through the entire hiring life cycle, from intake to interview to job offer.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop new recruitment strategies and give feedback on what is and what is not working.
- Plan and execute creative recruiting events that attract top talent.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Travel may be required 10-20% of the time for company, conferences, events, etc.
The Talent Acquisition team is central to Twilio’s continued growth. You will work closely with with engineering leadership to bring in top talent for the company’s strategic goals.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we’re dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
While working remote, you will still enjoy our incredible perks: free Kindle when you build your Twilio app, monthly Kindle book reimbursement, monthly gym reimbursement, unlimited PTO, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 1,000 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore, and Tallinn.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world’s telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.