Position: Marketing Coordinator
About Spirit Nest
Spirit Nest is a spiritual lifestyle brand that offers unique and high-quality products for spiritual growth and self-care. Our mission is to create a community where people can connect and support each other on their spiritual journeys. We are a fast-growing company with a strong online presence, and we are looking for a talented, creative, organized, and passionate Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
We are seeking a highly organized and creative Marketing Coordinator to support our marketing dept.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the marketing calendar, Creating and managing content for our marketing and social channels, and assisting in the development and execution of marketing campaigns that will help us increase brand awareness, drive traffic to our website, and increase sales.
– Managing and following up on our marketing calendar.
– Creating and executing of marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including email, sms, social media, paid Facebook and google advertising, and influencer partnerships.
– Coordinate with our design team to create visually appealing and effective marketing assets, including graphics, videos, and social media posts.
– Assist in managing our social media channels, including scheduling posts, engaging with followers, and monitoring performance.
– Manage our email marketing campaigns, including creating email content, segmenting our audience, and analyzing performance.
– Conduct market and product research and analyze data to help us better understand our target audience and improve our marketing strategies.
– Help coordinate events and promotions, including giveaways, contests, and product launches.
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including our design, content, and customer service teams, to ensure consistent brand messaging and a seamless customer experience.
– Track and report on key marketing metrics, including website traffic, social media engagement, email+sms open rates, and sales performance.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills – Flawless English writing ability.
– Strong organizational and project management skills.
– Deep passion for marketing.
– Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
– 1+ years of experience in marketing, preferably in an e-commerce or consumer products environment.
– Experience with social media platforms, email marketing, and analytics tools:
Google Drive, Shopify, Mailchimp, Attentive, Gorgias, Slack, FB+IG planner, and Tik-tok.
– Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
– Passion for fashion, lifestyle, beauty, spirituality, wellness, and personal growth.
This is an 80% to full-time, remote position with a competitive salary.
Fun, fast-paced, creative environment. Flexible hours. Great Company Culture – Where you can be you!
If you are reliable, responsible, and passionate about marketing and spirituality, love to learn and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply.
This position is also open for beginners, If you don’t have experience we are willing to teach you, but only apply if you fit the requirements.
Please add to your cover letter links to marketing content you made, visual or written.