*This role can be located anywhere in the United States*
This role requires a strong technical acumen to partner closely with the Channel Sales, Platform Solutions Engineering, Product Marketing, Sales Engineering, Sales Enablement, and Customer Success teams to act as a Box Platform product expert within our partner community. You would translate product capabilities into clear guidance for developers, create and deliver training programs to help our partners develop new products, and provide key Box-internal stakeholders with valuable partner data, insights and analysis on how we can improve the quality of Box Platform in future releases. You would need to have a strong understanding of the System Integrator audience, their pain points and motivations to succeed in this role. This role will be a critical addition to the Global Sales & Partner Productivity team, rolling into the Sales organization, with tight alignment to the Channels team.
With Box Platform, we eliminate the need for our partners and customers to build and maintain their own content infrastructure so that they’re able to focus on what they do best – building experiences that people love. Use the same technology that is powering Box to access extensive viewing capabilities, security features, collaboration tools, and more. Find out more at box.com/platform and developer.box.com.
- Become an expert on all things Box: core Box apps (web and mobile), the Box Platform, and additional products including Box Governance, Box KeySafe, Box Shuttle, and more
- Build and grow our partner technical training program to include both live and on-demand experiences, including:
- Design engaging on-demand learning paths, training assets, courses, and certifications for a technical partner audience
- Collaborate with Box Channel team to drive engagement and measurement, ensure partners are fully prepared to build with Box, and iterate on the program’s offerings and delivery
- Deliver workshops in both virtual (web-based) and traditional classroom settings
- Work alongside Box Consulting, User Services, and the Box Platform teams to ensure partners are successful in developing and deploying their mission critical applications using the Box API
- Serve as technical point-of-contact for our SI partner community (e.g., Accenture, Deloitte, PwC, Capgemini, Cognizant), providing ongoing technical advice to partner teams
- Travel to deliver onsite training (30%+ travel)
- You have at least 4-5 years of experience as a software engineer with experience in Java or C#/.NET
- You have implemented solutions based on APIs, SDKs, and webhooks
- Familiarity with RESTful API architecture with multiple systems (e.g., Salesforce, AWS)
- Experience creating educational content for a technical audience
- Experience training or mentoring others in software development
- Familiarity with enterprise architecture best-practices and approaches used by consultancies
- You have implemented solutions based on Box APIs and SDKs
- Experience with ECM solutions (e.g., Opentext, Documentum, IBM FileNet, Alfresco, SharePoint)
- You have experience developing for iOS and/or Android
- You contribute to developer communities such as Stack Overflow or GitHub
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world’s leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.