Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
Auth0 has a dedicated Release team which manages the transformation of raw source code into deployable artifacts, and determines the strategies used for safely and correctly releasing software into production. This includes packaging code into deployable artifacts to be used by the runtime, building on top of the ‘raw’ deployment APIs offered by the runtime to create appropriate strategies for different services, managing the overall cadence of releases, developing tools to help product engineers visualize the status of deployments, developing versioning strategies for code and config, and managing the storage, publication, and retention of deployable artifacts.
We are looking for curious, engaging and passionate software engineers that want to build and work with services and infrastructure that manage Release capabilities. Among others projects this team will be working on:
- Design, develop and maintain services to deliver Build and Release capabilities for Engineering teams
- Engage with other engineering teams at Auth0 to understand their needs and lead them to improve their integration and release experience
- Create guidelines for recommended release management practices and evangelize them among teams at Auth0
- Maintain, automate and scale our CI and CD infrastructure
- Participate in 24×7 on-call rotation
- Design and build services
- Write clean, readable, and maintainable code (preference for Go, Node or Python)
- Prototype and build proof of concepts with different technologies to understand trade-offs
- Have experience with patterns and techniques for software integration and delivery
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote first environment
- Invested in high code quality, automated testing, and other engineering best practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have the ability to influence development teams and evangelize best practices
- Have a passion for infrastructure as code and config management tools
- Are familiar with AWS, Terraform, Jenkins, Packer or similar
- Are familiar with Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with configuring and maintaining Linux servers in production
Preferred time zone:
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!