Auth0 provides the simplest and most secure identity platform for developers to make the internet safer. We believe in crafted software, in end-to-end ownership of projects and hyper-fast iterations. The company continues to grow rapidly and services major startups and enterprise customers. We are processing hundreds of millions of logins for thousands of customers from startups to big organizations.
We are looking for an engineer to join our Integrations team to help us enhance our existing product and add new features. The Integrations Engineer is responsible for solving complex challenges related to communications between multiple systems, in an effort to provide customizability to the authentication pipeline and expand the existing feature set through third-party services. The role will act as a liaison between internal terms and external services.
- Design, build, and maintain extensibility solutions for internal and external services.
- Debug production issues across multiple levels of our stack.
- Collaborate with fellow engineers to build new features at large-scale.
- Refine engineering practices, standards, and tooling.
You might work on:
- Adding new extensibility points to our platform (think Rules, Hooks, and Extensions).
- Create a new Auth0 Extension that expands the capabilities of the product.
- Take ownership of and build an end-to-end feature that spans multiple teams.
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have a history of developing and supporting intuitive and robust extensibility solutions.
- Are familiar with the challenges and approaches for designing interconnected, scalable systems.
- Take an iterative approach to development, dividing long-term goals into incremental milestones.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Have familiarity with the tools we currently use, such as NodeJS, React, and MongoDB. However, we always try to use the best tool for the job, therefore we care more about your general engineering skill than knowledge of a particular language or tool.
- Have experience working in a remote-first organizationPlace a high value on security.
It’s not expected that a single candidate has expertise in all these areas. We’re looking for professional engineers, who can quickly learn and adapt as our systems and situation changes, rather than candidates with a rigid skill set.
You can learn more about our hiring process here.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Auth0 is an enterprise-grade platform for modern identity. We give you tools that eliminate the friction of authentication for your applications and APIs - all accessible through your account dashboard.
You can easily and quickly connect your apps, choose identity providers, add users, set up rules, customize your login page and access analytics from your Auth0 dashboard. It really is identity made simple for developers.
We're a team of developers that got tired of the friction caused by complex identity environments. So we built a zero-friction, infinitely extensible, enterprise-class web-scale cloud solution that makes identity easy.
Ultimately, we strive for an internet with less passwords. Our goal is to make authentication and authorization easy, powering the login boxes of every application in the world. We're looking for people to join us on this journey.