Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 1.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. Auth0 has raised more than $110 million to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture, and are looking for the best people to join our incredible team spread across more than 35 countries!
The Developer Experience (DX) team mission is to make the life of Auth0’s engineers easier and more productive by providing tools to help them achieve business needs with zero friction.
We are looking for an experienced engineer to help us achieve the level of excellence that teams need to make their day-to-day work easier and enjoyable.
As part of the DX team you will
- Design, build and maintain a toolchain to improve the development life cycle.
- Help build and scale our development environment as engineering teams grow.
- Collaborate with fellow team members on priorities, specifications, and progress.
- Research and build prototypes using new technologies.
- Partner with engineering teams to define best practices.
- Provide information/metrics teams need to improve their development experience.
- Collaborate with fellow team members on priorities, specifications, and progress communication.
You’d be a good fit if you…
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Love to be on top of edge technologies.
- Enjoy solving chores through automation.
- Are autonomous and have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Pay attention to details and keep user experience a top priority.
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote first environment.
You might work on:
- Open source tools, CLIs, and frameworks.
- Vivaldi: our Docker based development environment.
- Bots to automate common tasks.
- IDE and browser extensions.
- Pull Requests flow automation.
You can learn more about our hiring process here.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.