The Core Auth team at Auth0 owns the services required to run our Authentication API. As a member of the team you will work on new features, and improvements related to security, performance and functionality to empower our users and take our platform to the next level.
You will have the opportunity to gain a great understanding and context about how Auth0 works and learn more about security, the OAuth and OpenId protocols and how to build reliable, highly available distributed systems.
You will often work with other teams both within the Engineering organization and outside of it, in order to get better understanding of customer needs and the impact of changes you perform.
- Collaborate with other engineers and teams to implement new features, improvements and fixes that need to handle our current and future scale
- Collaborate with our support team as the last level of escalation for tickets
- Be a part of your team’s on-call rotations
- Troubleshoot production issues and implement fixes for them
You might be a good fit if you
- Have experience creating public APIs
- Are passionate about working on systems that are highly reliable, maintainable and scalable
- Always strive to learn and are interested in improving your security knowledge
- Are a good communicator and enjoy interacting with people.
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote first environment
- You get bonus points if you have deep security and protocols knowledge
Auth0 provides the simplest and most secure identity platform for developers to make the internet safer. We believe in crafted software, in end-to-end ownership of projects and hyper-fast iterations. The company continues to grow rapidly and services major startups and enterprise customers. We are processing hundreds of millions of logins for thousands of customers from startups to big organizations.
You can learn more about our hiring process here.
Auth0 is an enterprise-grade platform for modern identity. We give you tools that eliminate the friction of authentication for your applications and APIs - all accessible through your account dashboard.
You can easily and quickly connect your apps, choose identity providers, add users, set up rules, customize your login page and access analytics from your Auth0 dashboard. It really is identity made simple for developers.
We're a team of developers that got tired of the friction caused by complex identity environments. So we built a zero-friction, infinitely extensible, enterprise-class web-scale cloud solution that makes identity easy.
Ultimately, we strive for an internet with less passwords. Our goal is to make authentication and authorization easy, powering the login boxes of every application in the world. We're looking for people to join us on this journey.