Are you an experienced software engineer looking to leave your mark on a new SaaS product building on the latest trends in cloud and serverless computing? Are you energized by the ambiguity, innovation, and cross-functional challenges of launching a new enterprise product? Auth0 Extend team is a small group within Auth0 that may be your calling.
Following in the footsteps of the successful Auth0 identity platform, we are bringing to market a new product, Auth0 Extend (https://auth0.com/extend). Auth0 Extend is the next webhooks – a better way to customize and extend a SaaS platform. We are past the initial market validation stage, have signed significant customers, and are looking to build out the team to continue product innovation and scale the business.
- Are a startup-within-a-startup. Enjoy the energy and impact of a small startup environment without the usual risks of startup life.
- Are remote-by-design. Work from anywhere, your office is The Internet (but we also have physical locations around the world).
- Are obsessed with delivering customer value. Everything we do assumes we only succeed if our customers do.
- Trust and respect each other. Building a new product is like hacking a new path through the jungle. We’ve got your back. We expect the same from you. We respect our differences and use them to our advantage.
- Hold ourselves to high standards. We take pride in work done well, and constantly push ourselves towards personal betterment.
- Are collaborative in nature. We believe a team is bigger than the sum of its parts.
- Innovate through experiments, failure, and learning. Failure is part of our process, no blame attached.
- Are transparent. We are making an explicit effort to share all data relevant to the making of better decisions. No politics.
- Are passionate. Our common driver is trying to accomplish something meaningful.
- Are a seasoned software engineer with several product cycles behind you.
- Are a generalist with a breadth of technology exposure and ability to learn fast so that you can go deep when necessary. Our current stack revolves around AWS, Linux, js, Docker, and a slew of client technologies, but we use the best tools for the job, so willingness and ability to learn is more important than knowledge of a specific technology.
- Can bring something to our team we don’t already have and make us better.
- Can execute with high degree of independence.
- See patterns in ambiguity and can generalize specific problems.
- Have an MVP mindset, with experience and intuition to distinguish between the must-haves and nice-to-haves.
- Can move quickly between abstract thinking and low level details without losing focus.
- Are not afraid to try new things and fail, but rarely repeat the same mistake twice.
- Accept that you are not always right. You will join a strong team of experienced and opinionated individuals. You will be challenged, and we expect you to challenge others. This must happen in a respectful way with everyone emerging as the winner.
- Have a deeper experience in data science and analytics or systems security as an added bonus.
- Have a sense of humor and be ready to have the time of your life.
- Have a life outside your job. We all do and we respect that.
- Ideally can work from the PST time zone (Seattle/Los Angeles) +/-5h.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Auth0 is an enterprise-grade platform for modern identity. We give you tools that eliminate the friction of authentication for your applications and APIs - all accessible through your account dashboard.
You can easily and quickly connect your apps, choose identity providers, add users, set up rules, customize your login page and access analytics from your Auth0 dashboard. It really is identity made simple for developers.
We're a team of developers that got tired of the friction caused by complex identity environments. So we built a zero-friction, infinitely extensible, enterprise-class web-scale cloud solution that makes identity easy.
Ultimately, we strive for an internet with less passwords. Our goal is to make authentication and authorization easy, powering the login boxes of every application in the world. We're looking for people to join us on this journey.