Much Better Adventures is fast becoming the leading marketplace for one of the fastest growing sectors in travel – adventure. We’re on a mission to inspire people to live a more adventure-rich life, help a global community of local and independent businesses to make a great living doing what they love, and protect the planet’s most inspiring natural landscapes in the process.
We were voted the UK’s ‘Best for Experiences’ in 2016, are continually rated 5* by our tribe of loyal customers, and are founded by the UK’s ‘Young Travel Entrepreneurs of the Year’ 2017.
We’re backed by some of Europe’s leading investors and entrepreneurs, and are partly-community owned. Now we’re building a team of super talented, passionate and ambitious people to join us.
You’ll be expected to:
- Create and action original social media strategies and publishing schedules
- Create, manage and analyse the performance of paid social campaigns
- Spearhead new ways to drive engagement and growth via our social media channels
- Work closely with our content team to deliver new campaigns
Your skills and experiences;
- Successfully led social media campaigns for an interesting consumer brand or start up before
- A very good and creative writer with a natural sense of humour
- Ability to take on brand tone and run with it to create engaging and entertaining content
- Data-driven and growth hacky (excuse the term)
- Brave, self-motivated, highly ambitious, organised, detail-oriented, ability to prioritise, multi-task, set and meet deadlines
- Ability to edit photo and video content for use on social media
- A living passion for travel, adventure and fast-growth start up life
Your personal motivation;
We’re looking for people driven by 3 things;
- The ambition to build an industry-defining brand
- A passion for the outdoors and travel
- A desire to solve social and environmental problems through innovative business thinking
If you want disrupt one of the fastest growing sectors of travel, get a kick out of supporting local and independent businesses around the world, and are in your element on skis, a bike, a surfboard or something equally exciting, you are in the right place.
We are headquartered in London, but run as a flexible remote working team with people dotted around Europe, and get together on regular company retreats.
- Competitive salary
- An entrepreneurial environment where great ideas are actively encouraged, and taking responsibility for them is expected
- Flexible working arrangements – work where/when you want
- 25 days paid holiday a year
- Regular company meet-ups in a variety of inspiring and adventurous settings
- Budget and time for continued learning and self development, including courses, monthly audible/books budget, and access to training, classes and talks from Europe’s leading entrepreneurs and mentors
- Budget for home-working set up, your choice of laptop
- Pension scheme (UK-based employees)
- The warm fuzzy feeling that comes with knowing you are making a huge difference to small independent business, local economies and communities. Did we mention our Foundation?