The Social Media Coordinator supports our tiny-but-mighty social media team on the day-to-day management and growth of Yelp’s corporate social media presence across numerous channels.
We are seeking a long-term, 15-19 hours per week, coordinator to support our efforts across Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Yelp’s social landscape includes 300+ national and local handles across North America.
You should have a passion for community management and customer support, executing paid campaigns through Facebook Business Manager and creating engaging content on Instagram.
Remote work is an option, however the team is in San Francisco.
- Manage social community interactions and conversations on @ Yelp.
- Compile social community feedback to recommend content ideas and how to respond.
- Proactively inform other departments of potential social community of issues and offer solutions.
- Assist the Customer Service department in identifying, routing and escalating social community issues to the proper personnel and departments.
- Utilize social listening/sentiment tools to recommend enhancements to the social community management strategy and the overall social landscape.
- Coordinate content calendar executions on Instagram, including copy writing and asset coordination. Assist in paid social media campaigns for corporate and local properties.
- Reports to Social Media Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Journalism, Communication, English or relevant professional experience.
- 1+ years of experience in social media.
- You have direct, hands-on experience supporting social properties in a corporate environment with consumer-facing channels/messages. You have experience with social media copywriting and asset coordination for multiple accounts.
- You have experience with social community management as it relates to interacting directly with followers, accounts and the community at large. You have the ability to create efficient processes and maintain organization in your execution of tasks for maintaining a community management process.
- You must be able to determine areas of opportunity and execute on tests and paid campaigns designed to drive engagement and growth.
- You must be a creative at heart with the ability to contribute to social media content.
- You must use and love Yelp. Full stop.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.