Do you live and breath all things social media? Are you the person people go to when they’re looking for the perfect hashtag? (Or how to use a hashtag for that matter?) Well, step right up. We’re looking for someone like you to join our social media team as our B2B Social Media Coordinator.
The B2B Social Media Coordinator supports our tiny-but-mighty social media team on the day-to-day management and growth of Yelp’s business-owner-facing corporate social media presence across numerous channels.
We are seeking a long-term, ~15 hours per week, coordinator to support our efforts starting with Twitter with the potential to evolve into support for Instagram and Facebook. Yelp’s larger social landscape includes 300+ national and local handles across North America.
You should have a knowledge of the B2B social landscape, passion for building community online, executing paid campaigns through Twitter Ads, and creating engaging content on Twitter based on existing blog content.
Remote work is an option, however the team is in San Francisco.
- Manage social community interactions and conversations on @Yelpforbusiness.
- Compile social community feedback to recommend content ideas and how to respond.
- Proactively inform other departments of potential social community of issues and offer solutions.
- Identity trends and conversations in the B2B space that would make sense to tap into
- Assist the Customer Service department in identifying, routing and escalating social community issues to the proper personnel and departments.
- Utilize social listening/sentiment tools to recommend enhancements to the social community management strategy and the overall social landscape.
- Coordinate content calendar executions on Instagram, including copy writing and asset coordination. Assist in paid social media campaigns for corporate and local properties.
- Reports to Social Media Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Journalism, Communication, English or relevant professional experience.
- 3+ years of experience in social media with at least 1 year of managing paid ads on Twitter.
- You have direct, hands-on experience supporting B2B social properties in a corporate environment with consumer-facing channels/messages. You have experience with B2B social media copywriting and asset coordination for multiple accounts.
- You have experience with social community management as it relates to interacting directly with followers, accounts and the community at large. You have the ability to create efficient processes and maintain organization in your execution of tasks for maintaining a community management process.
- You must be able to determine areas of opportunity and execute on tests and paid campaigns designed to drive engagement and growth.
- You must be a creative at heart with the ability to contribute to social media content.
- You must use and love Yelp. Full stop.
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.