As a Site Reliability Engineer at Trello, you’ll work on keeping everything running efficiently as we scale the infrastructure supporting over 35 million Trello users on the way to our goal of 100 million users.
- Comfortable owning the infrastructure and pragmatically solving problems dealing with complex systems.
- Working with developers to support the latest features that we have in development, like Power-Ups, realtime messaging pipeline improvements, and scalable microservices.
- Contributing your insights across the team to help us improve or re-architect existing systems for scale and extensibility.
On your first day, we’ll expect you to have (required skills):
- You’ve been in the trenches building highly scalable, efficient, and resilient systems.
- You prefer lasting solutions, yet know the time and place for a quick hack.
- You’re excited about scaling the platform using technologies in our stack like MongoDB, Kafka, ElasticSearch, and Redis to handle massive quantities of data and users.
- You’re comfortable deploying and monitoring the systems that you’ve built with tools like puppet and nagios.
- You’re a fast learner and can contribute from day one.
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken English.
More about our benefits
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year to support your favorite cause, plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations with sit/stand desks, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years, generous employer-paid insurance coverage (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your family, 401k matching and more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who’s who in tech and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Trello, and now Stride. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.