Houzz is the leading home renovation and design platform in the world. We have a highly engaged community of over 40 million unique monthly users who leverage our technologies to find inspiration for their next project, connect with over 2.1 million home design professionals and discover products in the Houzz Shop.
About the Role
We are looking for an outstanding DK SEO and Product Specialist to cover for a maternity leave. In this role, the individual will work with the DK and international teams to improve and continue developing and localising the DK site and apps.
Top candidates will have at least two years experience in product localisation as well as two years experience in content marketing creation and analysis. The individual should be prepared to work in a fast-paced, international environment where analytical skills as well as linguistic and cultural knowledge are essential.
Our preference is to have the individual onsite working from the London office. However, for this role, we are open to remote work for the right candidate. This is a maternity leave cover, fixed-term contract position.
What You’ll Do
- Localise all type of content (site, apps, marketing copies, guidelines, support, etc.)
- Research and write quality, original online content in Danish
- Analyse marketing content performance
- Develop and implement product features
- Research market needs and apply them in product decisions
- Perform quality checks for product features and flows
- Sync with other teams and departments working for the DK site
- Work with current team to ensure a consistent, accurate site
- Assist other teams in their understanding of the site
At a Minimum, We’d Like You to Have
- At least two years experience in product localisation
- At least two years experience in content marketing
- Degree in digital marketing or communication preferred
- Comfortable with and interested in internet technologies such as consumer sites and apps
- Knowledge of search engine tools, advanced spreadsheet functionalities, and SEO/SEM tools and best practices
- Native level proficiency in Danish required
- Deep understanding of the Danish culture and its specificities to produce high-quality localisation and product research and development
- Strong written and verbal communication and writing skills
- Fast learner, detail-oriented and organised person able to work both independently and in collaboration with a teamKnowledge of home design and renovation industry
- Golden star for a great Houzz profile!
What’s in it for you?
- In 2016, Houzz was named “Best App” at Google’s inaugural Play Awards and voted 6th on CNBC’s Top Disruptorlist in 2017 after raising a $400 million Series E round of funding – just sayin’! Now the bonus points;
- Our beautiful officeis located right in the middle of London – in a cool, modern, comfortable environment designed to reflect our culture.
- A stocked kitchen to keep you fueled and healthy thanks to our Healthy At Houzz program.
- Bring your dog to work, free Friday lunches, onsite showers, bicycle parking and much more!
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to applicants who are successful in progressing to the next stage.
Be Who You Are and Do What You Love at Houzz
We’re a Family
At Houzz, we strive to create and foster a strong family environment in our workplace. We collaborate to accomplish our goals, always working as a team. We aim to build a culture of inclusion — celebrating and leveraging our differences for the betterment of one another, our products and our community.
Houzz team members come from many backgrounds and bring diverse experiences to the company. We take pride in making each person feel at home.
We Build the Future
Join Houzz in revolutionizing the home remodeling and design industry and have an impact on the more than 40 million homeowners who use our platform every month and the 2.1 million-plus home professionals around the world who are active on the site. Houzz has been named one of the most innovative companies in the world by CNBC and others, and is backed by top venture capitalists. At Houzz, you can help drive the future of an industry worth $1.2 trillion in the U.S. and Europe alone.
We Make Things Happen
Our team members play a key role in guiding the direction of our company and are able to work across multiple groups to implement fresh ideas that allow Houzz to be the industry leader. If you are interested in applying your passion to create products that will transform the lives of millions of people who are designing, remodeling and decorating their homes, welcome to Houzz.
#Keywords: SEO, SEM, UX, QA, QA Testing, Analysis, Web Analysis, Marketing Analysis, E-commerce, Content Marketing, Google Adwords, Localization, Traffic, Growth, Link Building