Do you want to change the way people innovate? Are you a problem solver who loves to visualize complex data in order to find the right solution?
We are looking for someone who wants to deliver beautifully designed experiences in a fast-paced, user-centric environment. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
As a Senior UX Designer at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a breakthrough and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of Silicon Valley veterans whose last two businesses were acquired by well-known public companies. More than 100,000 users trust Aha! to link their brilliant strategy to their team’s work and create visual roadmaps.
We are looking for someone who:
– Has at least three years of experience on a product or user experience team for a SaaS application
– Loves to see their work ship — quickly
– Partners across teams at every stage to deliver the highest level of quality
– Understands product management in addition to user behaviors and motivations
– Enjoys crossing back and forth between UX and graphic design
– Wants to take responsibility for and measure the success of new designs
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
– Is nimble and thrives in a feedback cycle measured in hours rather than weeks
– Has a “get it done” attitude and proven background of delivering beautiful work again and again
– Is seeking a career-defining opportunity with a proven, results-oriented team
We are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in the United States for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit-sharing program to the right candidates.
For immediate consideration, please send resume and portfolio to us at Designfirstname.lastname@example.org. If you have the right background, we will quickly follow up with you. We are not working with recruiters or third-party agencies.
Aha! is the world's #1 product roadmap software. Creating great software is invigorating. And product managers should be the happiest people on earth.
But most companies never benefit from their product manager’s love of innovation because they are beaten down by soft strategies, weak tools, and squishy communication. We help make agile product managers great by enabling them to set winning product strategies and prioritize the key features that customers want.
As a member of the Aha! team, you will jump into a breakthrough and profitable software company. We are changing the way the world's best known companies innovate and build great products. It has been an amazing journey and we have been humbled by our rapid growth. Apply for one of the roles if you want to join us on this adventure.
Aha! serves over 50,000 users and is rapidly growing. We hire the best and our team is quickly expanding. Employees are welcome to work anywhere in the United States and a few select international locations.
Aha! is led by product development experts Brian de Haaff and Dr. Chris Waters and headquartered in Menlo Park, California. Visit www.aha.io for more information and follow us @aha_io