MLB Advanced Media (MLBAM), the interactive and mobile company of Major League Baseball, is the developer of several award-winning products, apps and services. We are also the industry leader in the development and distribution of live streaming video events over multiple platforms.
The Microsoft Xbox and Windows team at MLBAM is seeking a Software Engineer for immediate opening. This is an opportunity to help build industry-leading apps while getting to work closely with some of the greatest minds in the media technology industry. If working in a collaborative team environment and facing new challenges every day while the apps you help build get used by millions of people excites you, then this is the role for you.
This is a permanent full-time position located in the San Francisco Bay Area or remote and offers amazing benefits including 100% employer-paid Medical, Dental and Vision.
- Have experience writing applications on the Microsoft platform for one of the following:
- Xbox 360 App Development (Silverlight XAML and C#
- 2-3 years of software development experience
- Demonstrated experience shipping at least 1 product
- Experience working with Agile (Scrum) teams
- Experience managing and organizing your work and communicating to other team members
- Are passionate about your career, and take strong ownership of the initiatives you manage
- A university computer science degree or equivalent is preferred
It would be nice if you…
- Have experience with media and entertainment applications
- Are familiar with Apple’s HLS