InVision is the Digital Product Design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development.
Today, more than 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in 25 countries around the world. The company has raised more than $235 million in funding from leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
InVision is looking for a Senior Social Media Manager who can build upon our existing social media strategy and identify ways to take the program to the next level. InVision’s marketing team is extremely fast-paced and juggles multiple priorities at once, so the ideal candidate will have experience working in-house with a start-up or other fast-paced organization and will thrive in an environment where no two days are the same. We’re looking for someone who has experience not only supporting product launches and marketing campaigns, but who can also conceptualize and implement creative social-first campaigns as well. Social media is a highly visible and valued field at InVision, and we are looking for someone who can help grow the role and the team over time. This role will report to the Director of Communications and will have one direct report.
- Create, implement and optimize the organic social strategy across all social platforms
- Collaborate with our online marketing team on paid social campaigns
- Oversee the creation, testing and optimization of content across channels
- Collaborate with content team to ensure ideal distribution for our blog and other content marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with events team to find new and innovative ways of promoting a heavy first-party events calendar
- Work cross-functionally with other members of the marketing team to identify ways to make our existing content and marketing campaigns more social friendly
- Work with partners and customers to cross-promote InVision content
- Monitor key metrics and iterate based on insights
- Conceptualize and launch innovative social-first campaigns that help us reach designers and other target audiences
- Identify ways to use social media to attract job candidates and advance InVision’s employer brand
- Create and implement a strategy to encourage employee advocacy on social media
- Maintain a high-volume social media program that stays consistent to the InVision brand and style
- 5-8 years experience working in social media either in-house or a combination of agency and in-house (should primarily be in social media though experience in adjacent areas of marketing such as content and PR will be considered as well)
- Ideal candidate has worked at a SaaS or fast-paced technology company in the past
- Demonstrated ability to build, execute and scale social media campaigns across all mainstream social media platforms
- Superior copywriting abilities
- Experience conceptualizing and implementing social-first campaigns
- Experience managing junior team members and building a team
- Experience interfacing with C-level executives
- Strong analytic skills – ability to use data to develop, optimize and measure social programs
- Self-motivated, highly self-sufficient and able to work in an fast-paced environment
BENEFITS & PERKS
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have team members throughout 40+ states including New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. The benefits we offer in the United States include bold health plans and a 401k plan.
Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country. Please ask our recruiting team about the benefits and perks package available in your country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.