InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Senior Project Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
In this role, you’ll be responsible for driving predictable quality at scale. You will be working cross-functionally with stakeholders from design, development, content, product marketing, and more to execute on complex and innovative marketing campaigns. This starts with ideation and ends with a successful launch and customer-centric iteration. You’ll keep projects flowing smoothly and ensure no detail is left behind. Success is defined as continuing to raise the bar on quality, while simultaneously increasing the velocity of output.
What you’ll do:
- Lead omni-channel projects starting with the strategy phase all the way through to execution and iteration
- Think outside of box when it comes to project plans. Identify areas of strategic opportunity, ask the right questions to uncover red flags, mitigate risk, and remain focused on priorities that impact important business goals
- Gather and document business and technical requirements early in the project
- Drive project estimation and workback schedules to ensure timelines stay on track. Effectively communicate status updates to stakeholders.
- Run project kickoffs, regular check-ins, and review meetings with production teams and stakeholders
- Constantly operate one step ahead to solve problems and remove bottlenecks before they arise
- Identify process improvements and opportunities for organizational change to improve quality & velocity
What you’ll bring:
- You have a proven track record of delivering large projects on time, with excellent results.
- You’re well versed in modern web technologies and can quickly understand complex concepts and explain to stakeholders.
- Data is no stranger to you. You have experience driving common B2B business goals, and you love measuring and reporting on team productivity.
- Proven ability to balance the big picture with the miniscule details in every project.
- Empathy. You are willing and able to build deep understanding of the customer and you have the ability to translate this into business and product strategy
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic. You are able to work independently with little or no supervision, while still maintaining an incredibly high level of quality and efficiency.
- A collaborative approach to all projects. You have a passion for understanding communication preferences, and you can navigate different types of conversations and situations with ease.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.