Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 1.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. Auth0 has raised more than $110 million to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture, and are looking for the best people to join our incredible team spread across more than 35 countries!
We are looking for expert engineers who are passionate about distributed systems, availability, and delivering customer value. Platform Reliability Engineers will maintain and automate all aspects of our platform including Infrastructure, Scalability, and Observability.
You would be a good fit for this role if you have:
- Demonstrable expertise in building and maintaining distributed applications at scale
- Proficiency in Python, Golang, or Java
- Expert level proficiency in automating infrastructure and platform services
- Experience coaching and mentoring junior engineers
- Deep understanding of microservice architecture and best practices
- Experience designing fault tolerant systems
- Experience managing incidents and conducting post-mortems
- Expert knowledge of system monitoring tools (e.g. DataDog, Prometheus)
- Experience in system design consulting
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals and administration
Also useful if you have:
- Deep understanding of Kubernetes and containerization
- Solid understanding of CI/CD pipelines (e.g. Jenkins, Spinnaker)
- 4+ years software development experience
- Working knowledge of at least one database system such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, or MongoDB
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.