Coffee Meets Bagel’s vision is to inspire singles to share and connect authentically. We make lasting impressions on people’s lives by helping them form meaningful connections with other amazing singles. Creative and inspiring marketing is a critical component to realizing this vision, and we are looking to you to lead the way!
We are seeking an energetic and ambitious Senior Marketing Manager who will act as an anchor point for the Marketing organization. Senior Marketing Manager will strategize, ideate, and execute marketing campaigns with a team of creative specialists (PR, Social Media, UA, Design, Copywriting). S/he will be the Directly Responsible Individual (DRI) for the successful execution of marketing campaigns.
- Work with Head of Marketing to develop marketing plans that would enable the team to achieve its objectives and strategies. The successful Senior Marketing Manager will gain input and agreement from stakeholders and present recommendations that amplify Coffee Meets Bagel’s Brand story while meeting business KPI targets.
- Work with all stakeholders to execute the campaigns – this includes but are not limited to Product Marketing, Partnership, PR, Social Media, Growth Hacking campaigns. This involves leading a team of specialists within Marketing (PR, Social Media, Copy, Design, UA) as well as cross-functionally (Customer Experience, Product) to ensure all facets of the campaign are aligned and are executed.
- Ensure campaign outcomes & KPI impact are set, measured, and assessed.
- 5+ years experience in marketing campaign execution.
- Track record of having executed successful creative marketing campaigns for b2c brands required.
- Must be able to work independently on multiple projects and also identify potential project risks via collaboration with marketing, product and creative stakeholders, including escalating where appropriate.
- Proficiency in project management tools (e.g., Asana, Slack, 7Geese).
- Proficiency with at least one CRM tool (e.g., Mailchimp, Sendgrid, Braze).
- Proficiency with at least one CMS (Content Mgmt System) such as WordPress.
- Proficiency with Analytics Reporting Suites (e.g., Google Analytics, Excel, Mode).
- Possesses excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks in high-volume environment.
- Effective in communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal; confidence in leading/facilitating cross-functional team meetings to achieve results.
- Strong time management skills; ability to troubleshoot issues, juggle multiple programs, and prioritize.
- High energy and flexibility in a constantly evolving team environment.