Today more than 1,000,000 people around the world subscribe to Scott’s Cheap Flights to get alerted to incredible deals and mistake fares on international flights.
We’ve helped subscribers save an estimated $40 million on airfare, prompted countless spontaneous getaways and brought joy back to the inbox.
We’re looking for a Senior Full-stack Developer to join our fully-remote team and take a leadership role in building our next set of products and features.
As a Senior Full-stack Developer you will:
- Build apps, features and tools for our 1,000,000+ subscribers, as well as our internal teams (Flight Search, Customer Advocacy, etc.).
- Take concepts, wireframes, and designs from idea to prototype or product and everything in between.
- Work closely with the growth team to design and run experiments, as well as implement tools and services to help us maximize the effectiveness of our website.
- Design and develop REST APIs.
- Collaborate with other team members and foster a culture of creativity and technical excellence in our engineering team.
Helpful skills & experience:
- You love getting your hands dirty and taking ownership and responsibility for the products you’re working on.
- You have prior experience working with Ruby and/or Ruby on Rails.
- You’re comfortable and effective working autonomously on a fully-remote team primarily during US-timezones.
- You’re an exceptional communicator, both verbally and through writing (we’re a remote team and frequently work asynchronously).
Think this role sounds like a good fit for your next role? Please apply!