Founded circa 2012 in Barcelona, Typeform was founded by two designers: David Okuniev and Robert Muñoz. Their mission? Make online forms a little more human. Today, Typeform works on the future of online forms. Powering your brand’s interactions with beautifully designed, professional-looking online forms that people just love. Create forms, surveys, quizzes (and so much more) to grow your audience, improve just about anything, and validate (or invalidate) your best ideas.
The most important interaction on the web is the exchange of information between a brand and its audience. And that exchange usually happens through online forms. We believe that even a utility like online forms should be remarkable. Our customers say they get more answers from their audience and even the occasional compliment. Make every interaction count.
Typeform is a team of nearly 200 people representing over 30 countries. Typeform is backed by fantastic investors – General Atlantic, Index Ventures, Point Nine Capital, RTAventures, and Connect Ventures. We have offices in Barcelona, Spain and in San Francisco, United States.
- Get stuck into the end-to-end lifecycle of features, from concept to deployment.
- Contribute to technical and architectural decision-making.
- Work in a team of engineers, PMs, designers, etc. all with very diverse and interesting backgrounds.
- Grow—use your annual learning budget to take course and go to conferences. There’ll be plenty of opportunities for advancement as well.
Here’s what we’re after:
- You’ve got professional experience with React.
- You’ve got professional experience working remotely.
- You’ve got experience working on a dynamic product that is ever changing and evolving rapidly.
- You take ownership and feel responsible for the product as a whole.
- You have educated teams around good coding practices and principles.
- You’re accomplished in your field and mastered a variety of technologies.
- You’ve got experience guiding a team through successful architectural and/or technical decisions.
- You’re comfortable picking up new stacks and choosing the right tool to get the job done.
- You can show us how you made an impact beyond a team or departmental level.
- Writing unit and integration tests is a given for you. You understand that quality is down to everybody.
- You show maturity in tradeoffs, make sound decisions, and plan well.
- You speak English.
- You’re an empathetic person with a big appetite for success.
The Recruitment process:
- 30 minutes interview with our recruiter.
- 1h interview with the director.
- 1,5h live coding session in React.
- Reference check.
Sound good? Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got.
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.