Auth0 provides the simplest and most secure identity platform for developers to make the internet safer. We believe in crafted software, in end-to-end ownership of projects and hyper-fast iterations. The company continues to grow rapidly and services major startups and enterprise customers. We are processing hundreds of millions of logins for thousands of customers from startups to big organizations.
We are developing a new product from the ground up that will require a new, moderately complex, Dashboard / UI experience.
If you feel you want to be part of the challenge of helping developers secure their applications, we are looking for frontend engineers to join our team.
- Help ship a brand new product
- Collaborate with fellow team members on priorities, specifications, and progress
- Create secure, performant, cross-platform browser applications and widgets
- Evaluate new technologies & techniques to improve overall practices
- Craft well-documented, reusable, and testable code
- Develop user-facing and administrative feature
You might be a good fit for this role if you
- Are familiar with Node JS, GraphQL, React, Webpack
- Have a deep understanding of frontend application structure and architecture
- Have great customer empathy and appreciate the User’s experience
- Are located in Eastern Standard Time – EST (preferred)
You can learn more about our hiring process here.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auth0 is an enterprise-grade platform for modern identity. We give you tools that eliminate the friction of authentication for your applications and APIs - all accessible through your account dashboard.
You can easily and quickly connect your apps, choose identity providers, add users, set up rules, customize your login page and access analytics from your Auth0 dashboard. It really is identity made simple for developers.
We're a team of developers that got tired of the friction caused by complex identity environments. So we built a zero-friction, infinitely extensible, enterprise-class web-scale cloud solution that makes identity easy.
Ultimately, we strive for an internet with less passwords. Our goal is to make authentication and authorization easy, powering the login boxes of every application in the world. We're looking for people to join us on this journey.