Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Unleashing the potential of data for Confluence teams and enlightening users to take informed action, the Confluence Analytics team is responsible for building data driven smart experiences for Confluence users. We build a platform to analyze behavioral data at scale and provide real-time features for the users. Our team is also responsible for building API’s for other teams to make Confluence smarter.
- Passion for improving quality and/or developer experiences
- An ability to learn quickly and an interest in learning a broad range of areas
- Orientation towards finding solutions for internal customers, and strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with modern testing frameworks (e.g., Jest, Puppeteer, Cypress)
- Experience with large scale single-page web applications
- Familiarity with js
- Familiarity with a language and framework appropriate for local tooling, other than js(for example, Bash scripting or a modern scripting language such as Python, Ruby, or Perl)
- Familiarity with cloud architecture patterns, the SaaS/PaaS/IaaS industry, and with distributed systems
Our team would particularly like to hear from you if you have deep expertise in any of our focus areas:
- Frameworks for automated test of modern front-end applications
- Maintaining build/transpiration infrastructure for large SPA applications
- Building developer-experience tools, either internal or commercially
- Extracting front-end code from legacy mixed codebases
- Continuous delivery and infrastructure as code
- Building or modernizing CI or test frameworks for a large SaaS web application
- It’s great, but not required if you have:
- Experience with Apollo GraphQL, Redux, ImmutableJS
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with back-end development, especially with Java and the JVM platform
- Experience with large or very large codebases
- Expertise with additional tools or frameworks used for any of our areas – AWS, Docker, git, testing frameworks like Cypress/Selenium, CI tools like Bamboo or Jenkins, code analysis tools like SonarQube or SourceClear
- Experience in building, testing, deploying and maintaining microservices
- Practical knowledge of agile software development methodologies (e.g., XP, scrum)
- Previous experience working for a SaaS company
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.