Lexia Learning, a Rosetta Stone company, is a developer of innovative, technology-based, educational literacy programs for pre-K to Adult learners. The Lexia team is dedicated to the creation of unique programs that facilitate the process of teaching and learning to read.
We are seeking a Senior Education Outreach Specialist.
**This is a remote position. Ideal candidate will reside in the west/central US region.**
Reporting to the Vice President for Education and Outreach, this person will develop an expert grasp of Lexia’s literacy skills and assessment programs including design history, implementation best practices, research findings, and goals for future product design enhancements. This person will possess outstanding communication skills including, public speaking/presenting, writing, and presentation preparation.
Required responsibilities and expertise for this role will include:
- Lexia program(s) knowledge: company history, design principles, best practices, and body of published and un-published research
- Direct outreach to Lexia customer districts and schools, as well as prospective districts and schools.
- Reading pedagogy, reading research and data analysis
- The ability to foster and sustain strategic partnerships with districts and schools, educational organizations, foundations, research organizations, and innovative educational initiatives.
- Portfolio Expertise – Have an expert grasp of Lexia’s skills and assessment programs including design history, implementation best practices, research findings and goals for future enhancements. Place Lexia programs within the larger framework of ELA instruction for general education, intervention, Special Education, English Language Learners and other specialized populations. Position Lexia’s programs within commonly adopted instructional models such as blended learning, personalized learning, competency based learning, and core and supplemental reading instructional programs.
- Research Expertise – Understand and communicate all Lexia research objectives, projects and findings (past and present) specific to Lexia’s elementary, secondary skills and assessment programs. Inform future research goals and objectives. Leverage research to establish market position, engagement with research organizations, and strategic partners. Communicate research objectives, outcomes and implications to employees, prospects and customers.
- Direct support of Lexia’s sales channel (direct and reseller) through meetings with customers and prospects.
- Model best practices for program presentations including the use of varied resources such as Lexia PPT decks, Lexia collateral, Lexia research and data, and program demonstrations (both the student scope and sequence and myLexia).
- Liaison to strategic partnership organizations.
Education and Experience Prerequisites:
- Advanced degree or certification in Education or related domain.
- K-12 education experience as a teacher/specialist, school/district administrator, with a demonstrated leadership role.
- Experience analyzing and interpreting assessment data to measure performance, support district resource planning and best teaching practices.
- Experience focusing professional learning communities on data driven instruction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with data analytical skills, research design and study methods.
- Experience with education technology and the design of blended and personalized learning programs.
- Demonstrated capacity to work collaboratively with cross functional team members.
- Mentoring, training and professional development skills.
- Capacity for extensive domestic travel.
At Rosetta Stone we speak, learn, and interact differently; we embrace and thrive on these differences! We deeply benefit from the diversity that each individual has to offer. We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas and experiences. Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.