Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
As a Community Manager on Robinhood’s Social team, you’ll serve as the human point of contact for the growing Robinhood community and represent us across various social platforms. You will be our boots on the ground – actively listening and engaging with real customers to build trust, develop brand voice, and elevate positive user experiences. You will be the brand ambassador for Robinhood and will establish innovative ways to create and connect new brand advocates with the company and with each other. You’ll work cross-functionally to help build scalable programs that delight customers and transform them into Robinhood champions. You will be a crucial member of the social team as we establish an authentic social presence, increase awareness, and drive customer growth.
- Connect with Robinhood customers on key social platforms – Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, YouTube, TikTok, and others where relevant
- Support and implement strategy for developing the community in meaningful ways across platforms
- Participate in healthy discussions and develop authentic relationships with members
- Work cross-functionally to develop surprising and delightful programs
- Always be in tune with the pulse of our community, raising concerns that arise from our customers across various mediums within the appropriate teams at Robinhood
- 3-5 years of experience leading community strategies for consumer focused or financial companies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to empathize with customers and present meaningful solutions to internal teams
- Can easily adapt to different social channels and new social trends
- Able to move quickly and efficiently through ambiguous situations
- Can proactively identify cultural, real-time news, and consumer trends that offer opportunities to engage with our community in news ways
- Experience with publishing tools like Sprout Social, Sprinklr, etc. is a plus
- Passionate about working and learning in a fast-growing company
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).