Dia&Co is a venture-backed styling service for plus-size women. We are expanding our talented team and want passionate, smart, multitalented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need and has tremendous potential to shake things up.
What We’re Looking For:
We are expanding our elite team of remote seasonal part-time stylists (I know, you’re jumping up-and-down reading this)! As a Stylist, you will put together curated fashion boxes for our clients, based on their self-reported taste, budget, and lifestyle. You’ll also offer styling tips on how the garments should be worn and accessorized, and explain why they’re perfect for the client’s individual needs. Stylists are Dia&Co’s primary point of contact with our clients, and we’re committed to offering a supportive, personal, and delightful customer experience.
Stylists must be able to work between 10-25 hours per week, in the comfort of their own home, coffee shop, beach (really anywhere where you can connect to the internet and be productive). The compensation for this role is $14.00/hr with schedules TBD (we are willing to work around your class schedule). This is seasonal work; immediate hire – the end of the year.
- Are obsessed with fashion and stay on top of the latest styles and trends
- Are familiar with and empathetic to the needs of our customer base
- Have 2+ years of experience in retail and/or customer service, and a knack for styling
- Have strong written, communication, and computer skills
- Own a personal computer and have access to the internet
- Are organized, positive, flexible, and self-motivated
- Are able to commute into the office for mandatory training(s)
- Are a small company, so your contributions make a difference
- Are growing rapidly and strive to always deliver top-notch customer service
- Aren’t afraid to test new approaches and iterate quickly based on customer response
- Love donuts, bright colors, candy, and all types of music!
- A leadership team that trusts and embraces tech
- Good company – we are fun to be around and have a laid back but serious attitude.