KeyCDN is a content delivery network (CDN) that accelerates your web content. Content delivery made simple and easy to manage. KeyCDN has been crafted from the ground up with focus on simplicity and high performance. Supercharge your website, software distribution, advertisements and more. KeyCDN guarantees fast, secure, reliable and scalable delivery of your data.
We’re a leading European CDN provider building a next-generation content delivery architecture from the ground up. Our mission is to develop and engineer a high-performance content delivery solution that is smarter, less expensive and more accessible. KeyCDN is not based on a federated CDN or any other reselling CDN. We work together with various infrastructure partners in order to optimize processes and keep a lean organization. All these factors give us the flexibility to offer very competitive prices.
We expand our network into any region where performance and pricing is excellent. Our customers’ experience is in focus, therefore, a simple and easy CDN management is important to us. Our CDN gets customers going with a few clicks but also offers more configuration options beyond an average CDN. We operate a state-of-the-art infrastructure and this gives customers the advantage to focus on their core business.
We are a Swiss registered company headquartered in Winterthur, Switzerland. The company is privately funded.
About the Role:
Manage a pipeline by engaging with prospects, understanding their technical requirements and work to successfully onboarding the customer onto our content delivery platform. You are responsible for generating revenue and increasing market shares based on a given industry vertical. You will work with the Customer Success team to ensure a smooth transition of customer accounts once onboarded. Developing long term relationships with fast growing companies and startups to bring the most innovative applications to KeyCDN.
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of successful sales management or sales engineering type of roles
- Experience in selling IaaS or CDNs
- Outreach to potential customers
- Excellent communication skills
- A degree in computer science, engineering, or related majors is a plus
- Technical understanding of web technologies (HTML, WordPress, cloud services)
- Ability to easily understand and assess customer’s requirements/needs
- Support customers during and after the onboarding process
- Work both independently and collaboratively within a global team (we love Slack!)
If interested, please tell us why this position is a fit for you and where you can make the most impact.
Please attach your CV as PDF.
No recruiters or agencies please.