We are looking for an experienced, Sales Manager dynamo to join our team representing the East Coast region. This position is responsible for sales to global brands, emerging startups, and their agencies, particularly those headquartered on the East Coast and LATAM. This is a remote position ideal for someone on the East Coast.
You have the ability to quickly understand the client’s business and demonstrate the value of ModSquad’s service offerings. You live for the hunt! You are an ace at prospecting; willing to conduct cold calls and mine established contacts to aggressively foster our growth. You enjoy owning the end-to-end sales process, can juggle many sales tasks at the same time, are tech savvy, an Excel ninja, and preferably experienced in Salesforce.com.
The company has operation centers in Austin, Northern California, and Northern Ireland with business operations in Costa Rica, San Francisco, New York, and London. This is a remote position covering the greater East Coast region.
- Cultivate and develop new business relationships and serve as a trusted business consultant to senior decision-makers
- Assume a lead role in managing sales opportunities and customer negotiations in your region
- Identify proficient sales strategies and tactics for generating leads and closing business (it’s all about MRR!)
- Develop strong relationships with key strategic partners and, when appropriate, orchestrate the sales process through channel partners
- Assist the marketing team to help you best target regional prospects
Desired Skills and Experience:
- University degree in business, marketing, technology or related field
- 4+ years of consultative or value-add sales experience, with a background in closing recurring services such as customer support, moderation, community management, and social media management.
- Ability to close, manage, and grow multiple deals eachmonth
- Excellent sales organizational and communications skills; experience working in Salesforce.com, Skype, GoToMeeting, and similar online/mobile apps
- Strong Excel formula skills for revenue and cost modeling is a must
- Knowledge of the top social and messaging platforms, and customer-service toolsets, and their role in engaging today’s digital customer
- Great address book of high-level contacts throughout the US is a plus
- Ability to travel as needed
- A flexible work schedule allowing for regular interactions with customers and ModSquad teammates in time zones around the world
- Ability to collaborate and strategize on complex issues with the team
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Sony, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad’s expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world. Visit us at modsquad.com.
Individuals seeking employment at ModSquad are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.