REPAY (Realtime Electronic Payments) is an established and fast growing, FinTech company. We build great software that enables businesses to move faster by removing friction in payments processing by offering a comprehensive line of electronic payment solutions including debit and credit card processing, ACH processing and electronic bill payment systems with full IVR, text, and mobile capabilities.
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to expand our core business products in the consumer finance industry where we have identified a niche and growth-oriented market that has not utilized technology advances. Work in a small team, open-air collaborative environment where you will have an immediate and measurable effect on our fast-growing business as our developers support 3+ releases a week.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Building and enhancing our core API, user interfaces, and backend processing systems via new greenfield development and supporting legacy systems
- Integrating with existing corporate and partner applications which span multiple languages and frameworks
- Developing high performance and reusable software with excellent test coverage
- Participate in the design of our core products
- Evaluating existing and new technologies and ensuring our applications utilize industry best practices
- Supporting the operations team in order to provide the best uptime and service quality
Skills & Requirements
- A track record of success with developing modern APIs
- Experience working with C#.NET and SQL/Server
- Experience developing and deploying to cloud-based technology to include AWS and Azure,
- Experience with building highly available systems
- Experience with continuous integration (CI/CD) and automated build tools such as TeamCity, Jenkins and Buddy Build
- Good understanding of application security
Preferred Skills & Requirements
- Experience working with ReactJS, React-Native, and/or Docker strongly preferred
- Good understanding of Payments processing and/or developing Payments products
- Familiarity of PCI compliance
- REPAY has been named by FORTUNE as one of the Top 50 “Best Small Workplaces in America” for 2017! http://fortune.com/best-small-workplaces/repay-48/
- REPAY was ranked again for the 7th straight year in a row #2164 on the Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies for 2018!
- REPAY has also been certified as a Great Places to Work company for 2017!
Why Join the Development Team At REPAY?
Developers are crucial to our business. We work hard to create an environment that rewards ideas, elegant design, and speed so that we can hire and grow the best of the best.
- Growing ~ We are the industry-leading, financial-technology provider in the consumer finance space and continue to set the standard for application development and delivery.
- Awesome Work Environment ~ Casual dress (shorts and flip-flops), great snacks and beverages, open-air collaborative team setting with frequent social events (e.g. Escape the Room, LAN Parties, Happy Hours, etc.).
- Great teaming and Work-Life-Balance ~ The team is fun, smart, and collaborative. We truly enjoy working together and socializing in and outside of the office. Our office hours are just that..office hours, come in and just get it done. We are all self-driven, motivated professionals that do not require micro-management to make sure we honor our work and project commitments.
- Leadership Support ~ The founders and leadership team “get” good design, architecture, and sleek implementation. And they reward it.
- We embrace world-class engineering practices and developer-led processes and solutions. Our developers are challenged to use the latest technology and cutting-edge techniques to ensure that our products remain the best in the industry.
- Difficult Problems to Solve ~ We create highly sophisticated payment processing applications and are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible on the web, with mobile, SMS, and IVR applications in support of alternative payment channels. We are working on extensive new product and feature development.
- Innovation and Ideas ~ We constantly listen to clients and employees to find the best ideas, and we provide the resources necessary to ensure those priorities are implemented quickly.