At Olo we develop an online food ordering platform used by many of the country’s largest restaurant chains, reaching millions of consumers. Chances are if you’ve ordered directly from a restaurant brand’s app or website, we’ve made that happen.
Our Talent Acquisition team is looking for a motivated Recruiting Coordinator to support Olo’s rapid team growth! As part of the team, reporting to a Senior Recruiter, you will help us coordinate a high volume of interviews, post new jobs, and communicate with several hiring teams to help manage our full recruitment cycle. If you are someone with a passion for people and building great teams, we want to speak with you!
We are a remote-first team, any employee may work at Olo’s headquarters in New York City’s Financial District or remotely from anywhere in the U.S.
What You’ll Do
- Help schedule coordination and logistics for candidate interviews.
- Support administration of Olo’s applicant tracking system.
- Report on recruiting metrics.
- Work with Olo’s recruiting team and hiring managers to develop overall recruiting strategy.
- Post job descriptions on career platforms and universities boards.
- Attend job fairs and career events (virtually).
- Draft and send candidate offer letters and correspondence.
- Participate in ad hoc projects in relation to process improvement
What We’ll Expect From You
- 1+ years of previous interview scheduling experience.
- Experience streamlining recruiting processes.
- Enthusiastic; interested in continuous learning and development.
- Passion to provide a positive candidate experience.
- Legally able to work in the U.S.
Olo powers digital ordering and delivery programs that connect restaurant brands to the on-demand world, placing orders directly into the restaurant through all order origination points – from a brand’s own website or app, third-party marketplaces, social media platforms, smart speakers, and home assistants. Olo serves as the on-demand ordering and delivery platform for over 400 brands, such as Applebee’s, Checkers & Rally’s, Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack and more. Learn more at www.olo.com.
Olo’s headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. In addition to our NYC cohort, over 65% of our team works remotely across the U.S. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like team events. Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are underrepresented across the tech sector and we are committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!