InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 97 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Quality Assurance Engineer to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
This Quality team is a robust and cohesive team supporting automation, testing, and quality practices. The team has the ability to be at the forefront of Studio scripting work while ensuring exceptional quality. They utilize the best quality practices to validate Studio releases and support test automation as subject matter experts.
What you’ll do:
- Create and maintain automated test scripts for end-to-end, functional, regression, and API tests
- Execute test scripts and resolve script errors
- Work with the automation team to continuously improve our tests and framework
- Work closely with Testers, Developers, Product Managers, and Designers to create useful and effective automated tests
- Perform product validation and testing, if needed
- Assist with automated performance, load, and stress testing
- Collaborate with the engineering team to integrate test scripts into our CI environment
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of QA automation experience
- Proven track record of delivering as an automator with strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience with bug tracking, software development, and QA processes
- Detail oriented, analytical, and a good problem solver
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.