We’re growing, and it’s time to hire a marketing director! Right now, our founder is overseeing marketing. We need an experienced, tech savvy marketing director with load of ecommerce experience to join our team and take charge of coordinating PPC, content, social media, promotions and more, keeping our brand messaging absolutely on point, as well as building out the right marketing support team. We want to get some explosive growth happening!
We are a breast pump company with several ecommerce sites. We focus primarily on digital marketing strategies. Our products are industry leading and we have lots of new products in development. Our focus is absolute 100% focus on outstanding customer care and support. Commitment to brand adhesion and messaging that reflects our top priority (our customers!) is fundamental to all our marketing efforts. We need you to understand either already, or ASAP, that helping more mothers give their babies breastmilk reduces stress in new moms, improves infant health and just generally makes the world a better place ?
You will be responsible for:
- Management & oversight of all digital platforms (website, content, social media, PPC, SEO and affiliates) ensuring the success of our business objectives
- Development and reporting of KPI and ROI
- Management and optimisation of regular promotions.
- Primary responsibility for hiring, training and managing marketing support team and specialists as needed.
- Liaising with consultants and freelancers.
- Liason with other key team members i.e. customer support to ensure they get relevant information regarding promotions and launches.
- Liaison with tech team to ensure site performance, security and user experience.
- Liaise with influencers and content creators to ensure ongoing generation of video, images and other brand assets.
- Keep on top of new marketing approaches and tools.
- Identify opportunities and devise new strategies.
- Develop and optimise marketing budget.
- Have a proven record with high level digital marketing knowledge and results, especially in ecommerce.
- Be experienced at understanding and coordinating strategy across major marketing platforms (adwords, Facebook PPC, content, social media).
- Be self-motivated and willing to implement your own ideas and creative solutions.
- Have a great eye for what will appeal to customers and able to use an innovative approach to increase customer traffic
- LOVE Ecommerce and consider it your preferred playing field – you have experience and you love generating big numbers.
- Be able to totally get our brand and understand how to ensure that brand messaging is adhered to across a team.
- Be able to navigate your way around Google Analytics blind-folded and be a maestro at organising, interpreting and presenting data
- Experience with Amazon will give you an edge.
- Possess exceptional communication skills.
- Be 100% confident that you know how to storm your way in, take control of marketing, build out your team and make us grow.
- Have 4+ years of experience of digital marketing.
- Have a proven record with ecommerce.
Previous supervisory / management experience required.
What it’s like to work with us
We’ve grown from humble beginnings in 2011 as a small ecommerce brand to a team on the verge of big growth. We’re now delving into innovative product development and need to really up our game and get some great specialists on board.
We are a remote team of 15 people. We’re committed to maintaining a flexible, results orientated workplace. We need you to truly care about our success. Women make up about 80% of our team, which is heavily weighted towards customer service, and we have team members in UK, US, Philippines, Australia and more. We are a bootstrapped, cash flow positive business in a position now to really take it to the next level.
We’re friendly, enthusiastic, and we’re building products that truly help people.
About this role
This is an ONGOING role for a high level individual who will take ownership longterm of marketing. Not suitable for ‘freelancer mentality’ – this is a highly integrated team position working with and supervising others.