Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure – revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
We are looking for a Zoom Phone Professional Services Sales Representative to work in close partnership with our Product teams, Phone Specialists, Account Executives and Service Delivery teams.
The Zoom Phone Professional Services Sales Representative will be responsible for positioning and selling professional services across all segments & business verticals. They will drive the Professional Services sales process by documenting needs and the initial solution scope to ensure customer satisfaction and prevent customer expectation gaps during the delivery cycle.
This position involves working with existing and new customers to position PBX implementation services that meet customer telephony and video needs. Additional responsibilities include:
- Meet or exceed service sales and business objectives must be able to work across multiple time zones
- Develop a strong understanding of key product & service differentiators, sales methodologies and processes
- Train & develop Account Sellers on the process of identifying & pre-qualifying service opportunities
- Be an innovator that will help our global company discover new ways to sell our services and drive new business initiatives
- Partner with Phone Specialists, Account Executives & Engineering to attach Zoom professional services to appropriate Zoom Phone opportunities
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-Level and VP -Level Executives to address business phone deployment needs
- Work closely with internal teams to drive customer feedback and improve Zoom Professional Services Offering
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates
- Work strategically with account teams & management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- 5+ years of Business Telephony Services & Implementation experience
- Must have Professional Services / Pre-Sales Experience
- Post Sales & Implementation Experience is a plus
- Experience selling to C-Level Executives at large organizations (Majors and Enterprise customers)
- Direct PBX (CUCM and/or S4B) deployment experience required
- A proven track record of closed sales, client satisfaction & team work
- Skilled in effective discovery, conducting presentations, online meetings, adhering and adopting a measured sales process
- Must be able to operate in a dynamic, fast paced environment and handle ambiguity
- Analytical thinker with Project Management experience
- Demonstrated ability to accurately manage a multi-channel pipeline and forecast in Salesforce.com
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Must be detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible & self-motivated
- BA/ BS or equivalent experience
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!