PodcastPress is a podcast production platform that enables brands to purchase, plan, and record professional, high-quality audio & voice content from anywhere in the world.
PodcastPress was established as an independent, smart-digital company with a pulse on present technology and eyes set on the future. Our cloud solution and stable internet business model enable us to produce podcasts and digital products for clients all over the world.
About The Role
We are looking for a person who brings the details to life. You have details down to a science because you know that they can upgrade any experience. You enjoy getting down with the details. But, you also enjoy putting the details together to create a holistic, fast, and personal experience for clients. You don’t shy away from communicating with the clients or team, and you use your communication superpower to serve as the face of PodcastPress. Serving and contributing to others makes you feel all sorts of fantastic, and learning and growing are your bread and butter. Did we do everything but spell out your name? Keep reading.
Who you are:
- You have previous experience rocking it a Customer Support role.
- You genuinely love helping others succeed and believe in the value PodcastPress offers.
- You are well-spoken and a rockstar at giving support over the phone.
- You are detail-oriented and build processes that streamline work and improve effectiveness with ease.
- You know how to add value for the customer, and you make the right recommendations to ensure customers reach their goals.
- You know when to communicate with others or ask for help
As a Customer Success Manager, you will…
- Become an expert in all things Podcast Press and successfully share this knowledge with customers.
- Work routinely within: Product demonstration, Technical troubleshooting, Customer strategy, Onboarding, team meetings, projects follow up, reports and sending updates to clients.
- Teach, guide, troubleshoot, and often fully manage a customer’s project setup and optimization.
- Handle customers on the verge of canceling and turn them into satisfied customers who excel with our tools.
- Help customers through phone, live chat, email, and social media to ensure they are successful with our service
- Lead the team to successfully interact with customers (support and monitor their writing and messages)
- Identify and report support requests so the team can plan and resolve.
- Write and maintain documentation for internal knowledge base
- Improve our support processes and create a customer strategy
- Assistance and support in the development of definitions of project plans.
- Reports and metrics. (general assistance in the area of project management).
- Monitor, control and report project progress, validate and deliver results, as well as control and monitoring of project partners and ensure that all projects are delivered on time.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties.
- Creation of business proposals & Quotes
- You could be a good fit if you…
- Have previous experience delivering superior support experiences
- Know how to work under pressure, adapt to a fast-paced environment, and still be cool, calm and collected.
- Have excellent written and spoken English
- Have the ability to learn quickly on the fly
- Have the technical understanding and ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems on your own
Above and Beyond 💯
- Active and passionate podcast listener
- Previous experience working remotely
- Familiarity with Intercom, Slack, Zoho – you’ll be living in these tools
- Previous experience working remotely
- Please note: This is a remote role. You can be located anywhere in the world, but note that we are looking for someone who can support our growing customer base mainly during Central Time business hours
- 1-3 years Customer Success experience
- Experience with public speaking or working with teams
- Experience with Zoom, Skype, and other Video/Screen sharing services
- WPM: 60+